Love me till eternity - Book IV (Part 3)

"When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."

****

I called Jennifer and asked her to come out. Now I was waiting for her leaning my back against my Mercedes benz. After a while she came clutching her wine color beautiful gown which I gave her yesterday. I couldn't help but stare her intently. She looked like angel coming from paradise. It was off shoulder gown beaded with pearls and diamonds, I eager to touch her and plant kisses on her creamy neck and shoulders but I can't, she will probably freak out.

"Let's go" she said smiling; innocent and oblivious to my desires. I nodded and drove my car to the venue.

"You are looking breathtakingly beautiful. Everyone is stealing glances of you." I said staring into her doe eyes as we were dancing on slow melodious music.

"Really? I didn't notice. Hmm...You too look nice." She said shyly.

-----------------------

"I still can't believe that you are here and we are dancing together." I said and twirled her around and pressed her back to my chest. She pinched my arm.

"Aahh" I cried. "Why did you pinch me? It pains."

"Now you should believe that I am here, dancing with you." She giggled.

"I am honoured that you agreed to become my partner for the prom night. I was always thinking that you will never forgive me entirely." I said.

"It's four years already and I don't wanted to keep brooding for lifetime, Besides, We are moving to other state next month. I wanted to open my own bakery shop and my dad's mother told us that she can help me there to get a shop."

Oh no. she is leaving me. "Don't go Jennifer. I will help you to get shop here only. You please don't leave me. I already had been deprived of your proximity for four years. I won't let you go."

"I have to go. I have my future there." She said stubbornly.

"Please listen to me Jen. I need you; I would be lonely without you. I will help you to support your dreams. I will do anything you say but please don't leave me ever." I said cupping her cheeks in my palms.

"Why you are so adamant? You always want things to happen in your way. I was always weak and shy to express my feelings to you. But you never noticed it. You had crush on blonde girls having gorgeous body and especially Beyonce. I knew she was bad influence to you but you were obsessed with her. You took four years to understand that she wasn't in love with you. If she will come back to you, you will leave me again. I would be broken hearted; I don't want to put myself through such harsh pain." She said furiously but then her lips trembled and tears fell on her rosy cheeks.

"Shhh" I wiped tears away. My heart twisted in pain seeing her crying.

"I understand your concern Jen. I am really sorry for not understanding you, I am sorry for being adamant and domineering, I am sorry for letting you go, it's my bad that I can't see your love and care. I was jerk not to see that I already was blessed with true eternal love and I was chasing behind physical pleasures. Please give me one chance. I promise I will never let you down." I said earnestly, my insides was shaking, thought of losing Jennifer again was bothering me profusely.

She was smiling now but tears kept streaming down her cheeks. She hugged me shedding tears on my shoulders.

"I love you Jennifer." I kissed her head and hugged her tightly. Then our attention was suddenly drawn to the announcement.

"All the cool boys and hot girls, Hope you all are enjoying the party so far. Now we are going to see who's the lucky girl is going to win the title of PROM QUEEN !!" Our Anchor Zion made the announcement in his fancy voice. Everyone was shouting, cheering at the announcement.

"Okay, so let's begin. The girl in green colour gown, yes you, come on the stage." Girl stepped on the stage. "Ok so tell your name to everyone" Zion asked. "Eva" girl said shyly.

Then one by one he called four girls including beyonce on the stage. Beyonce was flaunting her body and faking her smug smile in a way as if no girl is in state to compete her and hold that crown.

"And now the fifth and last girl I am going to call on stage, yes, I got her, you, please come on stage." I realized he was pointing to the Jennifer, Jennifer's eyes went wide. I felt her hand cold in my hand. "He is calling you. Don't get nervous, I know you will win this contest." I whispered in her ears before hugging her. She nodded and went to the stage.

"So let's start with the game. Are you ready girls?" Zion asked girls. "YES" girls responded. Crowd was enjoying the fun. Everyone was curious to know who's gonna win the crown this year.

"Nowadays no one could see the real beauty as almost every girl cakes her face with ample amount of make-up. So today we are gonna find out natural beauty which is hidden under the layers of cosmetics." Crowd was amused and shouting having fun. I noticed the faces of girls fading, they seemed annoyed hearing Zion's statement except Jennifer. Jennifer always prefers to go without make up. Her skin looks flawless and naturally beautiful without make-up. I was positive that Jennifer will win this contest.

Five helper boys came with bowl full of water and kept it in front of girls. Beyonce and other three girls looked hesitant to splash the water on their faces. But Zion was strictly supervising the show. He made girls wash their face cleanly. Now every one could see the faces of five girls with no make up look. I was shocked to see beyonce's face. She looked terrible, I never happen to see her natural face. Beyonce was hiding her face from the crowd and so did other girls. But my love was shining there with her natural, spotless face. Yes it was my girl, my Jennifer.

The result was obvious to everyone, Zion declared Jennifer as PROM QUEEN. Beyonce was mortified, she stomped out of the stage and left the party. Last year's prom queen wore the crown in Jennifer's head. Jennifer thanked the judges and Zion. She smiled waving her hand and flew kisses and did some poses for the magazine cover. Then her eyes searched for me and when they met mine, they glowed with happiness. She walked towards me, I met her half way.

"You won, I told you" I kissed her cheek and engulfed her in my embrace.

"I think, Max has something to do with this contest. I have instincts that this was done purposely to humiliate Beyonce. Did you know this already?" she asked putting her hands on hips.

"I didn't know anything. Trust me" I said innocently.

"You are not allowed to lie with me." She clamped her arms around my neck and pulled me into deep, tempting, soul burning kisses.

------------

The End....

Kindly support my story with your lovely votes. Thank you.