Love me till eternity - Book IV

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

- Carl Bard

💟💟💟

"Hey bro how's your day"

"Don't ask"

"Tell me what happened buddy?"

"I am very upset so please not now. I will tell you later."

"Is it about Beyonce, did you guys got in fight?"

"She ditched me, I can't believe it Max, how could she be so insensitive?" I exclaimed sadly. My heart is aching so much.

"I knew it already. She is sexy bitch who was always behind your money and popularity but you were you. Now tell me exactly what happened"

"She asked me for Tiara diamond necklace, I told her I can't buy it now but until her next birthday I will save money and buy it for her. She said okay but today I found her kissing Daniel, when I confronted she said she was done with me and I am not her boyfriend anymore. I noticed she was wearing Tiara Diamond necklace. Ohh I am loser Max.... I lost her." I cried.

"Stop it Tristan, she didn't love you anymore. She was playing all time with your emotions. Just forget that bitch."

"I am trying hard but I can't forget her. I miss her so badly. She always knows how to cheer me up. She used to sit on my lap; her long legs on either side of my legs then she unbuttons her shirt and pops her big delicious boobies in my mouth and then she snogs my mouth passionately saying sweet words. Oh I am already missing her body in my arms."

Max rolled his eyes sarcastically, "You are idiot Tristan. She knew your weakness and she used it against you. You are seriously jerk if you love her after knowing her real self."

"I am so lonely Max. No one loves me truly. I feel like goner." I whined.

"Shut up man. Don't cry like a kid. Whatever is happened, it's good for you because you were just a source of money in her eyes. First you and now Daniel is her prey." He said aggressively.

"Whatever you say, but only if she could see my love for her. Why she is like that? Why can't she love me back like I do? Is there no value of true love?" I was wailing losing my mind.

"Enough is enough. You are also the same. You are also not seeing the true love around you and complaining that no one loves you."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused not understanding clearly.

"I am saying that you should open your eyes at least now. Instead of crying for that selfish girl, figure out who is deeply in love with you."

"Max, are you going to tell me now? I'm sure you know her name."

"It's Jennifer." He said.

"What? No" I shook my head negatively, that's impossible. "You are misunderstanding our friendship. She can't love me and I am very sure about that." I said firmly.

"I have seen in her eyes, they always show how much she cares about you, why can't you see?"

"She is not my type man. She is very different, she is very much shy. How can I explain to you?" I reasoned, but my stupid heart is delighting the thought of Jennifer in love with me, I don't know why.

"Every girl is shy except some bitches like Beyonce. Jennifer is sweet and decent girl. Every Sunday she makes cookies for you. Every Christmas she herself wears worn out sweater but for you she gifts new sweater. When you got in accident and admitted to hospital she was crying for you not your Beyonce. Beyonce came to see you after a week saying that she was ill. remember?"

"I know, but I am sure she is doing it out of our long friendship. You know we were childhood friends and she gets emotional easily. It's in her nature. Jennifer hardly speaks with me. And she is doing it from last four years"

"But what happened four years back? you are hiding something right."

I heaved a long sigh. It was happened four years back but the memories are still fresh in back of my mind.

"No, no, please No Tristan. I know I will fall down. All people will laugh at me; that would be so humiliating." Jennifer was so stubborn but I am more stubborn than her. I wanted to teach her skating anyhow. I wanted her to experience the same fun I am having while skating.

"Trust me Jennifer, I won't let you fall. It's so easy. You will love it once you learn. Later you will rain kisses and hugs saying thanks to me." I teased her. She rolled her eyes.

I dragged her to the skating rink of our school. She gave in to my wish and I smirked victoriously.

Jennifer and I were childhood friends, we grown up together, studied together, we were true friends and I enjoy her company a lot.

I explained her basic rules of skating; she nodded, I held her hands and then slowly and carefully I started teaching her lessons one by one. She was trembling every time; I could feel the coldness of her hands. But I was confident and adamant to teach her.

Suddenly she lost her balance, for support she tried to grab me but I failed to hold her and accidentally I fell on top of her. My lips slammed against her luscious pink lips, my whole weight landed on her soft body, my hard chest was plastered on her soft breasts. When I lifted my head above, I found her tears streaming down and her eyes were puffy red. I stood up immediately and helped her to stand. Thankfully she did't get harmed but the hurt was visible in her eyes. I noticed everyone laughing and joking on our poor situation for which I was utterly responsible.

Since that day she started avoiding me. I asked for her forgiveness for nth time, she forgave me after week but nothing remained same, everything changed between us.

To be continued.....

Kindly support my story with your lovely votes. Thank you.