Easy Come, Easy Go

Three days later
/Chloe's POV/

   "Are you sure your ready to go my love?" Severus ask.

   "Yes Severus... I still have a ball to attend... The Christmas Ball on Villa Merjicano... You know... I'm a staff so I suppose not to miss anything..." I said.

   "Well its just..." Severus said.. I rose an eyebrow for amusment of the subject Severus wanted to open.

   "Your jealous aren't you?" I teased.

   "How could you say that?" he ask.

   "Well lets say Poppy told me your being harsh to Romeo..." I reply.

   "Its just... I felt your very close to him.." he murmured.

   "Well theres no way for me and him to be together on the way you think... Were just close friends..." I said.

   "Close Friends huh.." he spat.

   "Come on Severus... We became close friends because he do have liking on the man whom I helped to its problem..." I said.

   "Mr.Pulmack was a gay?" he ask.

   "Exactly... He was insisting me not to help the man on its problem.." I answered.

   "What problem?" he ask.

   "Lets say the man do have a girlfriend on the staffs and the couple spent their free time shagging on a bathroom... So I put silencing spell on their spot for Romeo not to spoil his time breaking pretending that he was a masculine and not a gay..." I explain.

   "So.... Mr.Pulmack was angry at you.." he said.

   "No... He was just insisting me not to put a spell on the couple's spot so a scandal would happen.." I mutter.

   I can see a slight smirk on his lips. And mine curved to a smile.

   In an instant our lips were attached and he gave me a soft kiss before we pull away.

   "22 days left my dear...." he whisper.

   "I can't wait... But we need to.." I cooed.

   "I will miss you... Again.." he said.

   "Me too... I love you.." I murmured.

   "I love you too..." I heared him say.

   Then we apparate to my room on Villa Merjicano...

   "Nice room... Did you decorate this?" he ask.

   "Sort of.... I still love my room on your house..." I reply.

   Before Severus could speak... Our conversation was cutted by a noise coming from my bag at the night stand.

   "Muggle Devices..." I murmured while walking to its position.

  I get the phone and someone is calling me...

Chemistry Authority

   I answer it.

   "Hello..." I whisper.

   "Ms.Hangleton... Finally you answered... What have gotten to your mind and you didn't appear on the meeting?" the secretary said.