Night together in the Park

One months have past and today was the fall of August... Tomorrow, Severus will return to Hogwarts and Chloe was pretty bored teaching things everyday.. especially to those who never appreciate chemistry.

   That night, Severus decided to take the witch for a little walk on the park.

   Isn't weird... RhiannaChloe's half-kneazle from Severus meowed.

   "What was weird Rhianna? He pretty just like to spent his last night with me in the park.." Chloe spat.

   Tell me things happen when you get back... I'm pretty excited for you... Rhianna said.

   "Oh shut up! It's just a simple walk then a little dinner outside... then he'll tell me stories about us on Hogwarts and my performance on every classes.." Chloe said. Rhianna chuckled and jump to Chloe's bed.

   You need to kiss him goodbye tommorow.... Or more else shag with him tonight.... Rhianna teased.

   "Never gonna do that! I respect him so much... I love him but I don't think he loves me that way either.." Chloe said.

   Yes he did... He loves you... I saw his fantasies one time... He was drinking firewhiskey and your pretty asleep already.... he keep moans and groans and-

   "I beg you Rhianna.. don't get deeper... he was drunk and I know he was lost of control in mind... I pretty know him much..." Chloe said putting the ribbon on her hair.

   Hump! Your beautiful... did you take out that filthy scar on your arm... it spoils your beauty... Rhianna said.

   "You know I wear long sleeve shirt today... and besides... the charm works 24 hours and I still have ten hours..." Chloe said.

   Better for you to go outside... he was waiting.. you know 8:00 in the evening.. Rhianna spat looking at the clock.

   "Your right..." Chloe said she went to her door and look at Rhianna.
   "Don't make mess... I'll leave you and Elizabeth here... And if your hungry.. I left a food below her cage.." Chloe added looking at the black feathered owl on a green rectangular cage on a brown small table. Rhianna only nodded and Elizabeth was sleeping. Chloe leave and saw Severus waiting outside.
   "Did I took so long?" Chloe ask. Severus smirk and hold her hand.
   "Ofcourse not... I was here two minutes ago.." Severus said. Chloe was relief, she forgot to put silencing charm around her room last night so her conversation with Rhianna can be heared from the outside. But gladly Severus didn't...
   "Shall we?" Severus ask.
   "Of course..." Chloe said. They walk outside and went to a park. Less of people are there... only streetsweepers, couples on side and families near the pond.
   "I heard that there are fireworks show tonight" Chloe said. Severus smile and they went to the side. They sat on the grass, far enough to other couples.
   "That's the reason why I brought you here... I'll tell you something.." Severus murmured.
   "Wh- what is it..." Chloe stutter.

   Rhianna's right... it was weird... Chloe mused.

   Severus face her and Chloe tried to take another thing to look at.
   "Look at me Chloe" He whisper. Chloe look at him closely and let tears roll.
   "Why are you crying?" Severus said worrying. He notice it at Chloe, Rhianna tell stories to him that she cries on her bed everynight.... And he also sees sadness on her eyes.
   "Your- your going to leave tommorow right?" Chloe ask. She lean her head to his chest and Severus massage her hair.
    "What's the matter.... my dear... I'll send you an owl everyday..." Severus whisper. Chloe smile, she can hear his heart beating fast... As so her was...
   "Severus!?" Chloe said.
   "Mmm. What is it?" he ask. Chloe smile and put her hands around him.
   "How long will you be there?" she ask.
   "I'll be back at Christmas..." Severus said. Chloe smile and look at him. He hug her back and Chloe went to his ears.
   "What are you going to tell me Severus?" she ask. Severus pull away and so she is, they sat on the grass and Severus look at her.

   Am I really prepared for this? He mused.

   "Um- Chloe?" he said. Chloe grunted and look at him.
   "As you can see... I told Pettigrew about our relationship... which was... unrecognizable.." he murmured.
   "Yes... you told him that I was your girlfriend" Chloe said blushing. Severus smile and put his hands on her cheeks.
   "What if..." He said.... Chloe's heart was pumping very fast... she can't read his mind... he became unpredictable... and he was not like the Severus she know. This Severus was soft and sweet.
   "If..." she murmured.
   "What if we became real one..." Severus said. Chloe widen her eyes.
   "became real one... do you mean that-"
   "Yes.. I'm asking you... to be my real  girlfriend..." Severus said.
   "Of... course..." Chloe murmured. She hug Severus and he hug her back. He kiss her cheek and went to her ears.
   "Are we a couple now..." Severus whisper. He pull back his head and look to Chloe.
   "Yes... we really are..." she murmured.

   This isn't weird... This is romantic... Very Romantic... she mused.

   "Yes it was" Severus said. Chloe smile and pull him away but in a soft way.
   "Using legilimency I see..." she said. Severus chuckle and put again his hands on her cheeks down to her chin. Chloe put her hands on her chest and both she and Severus are having an eyecontact with one another. Severus move a bit closer and Chloe blushed. She didn't move herself away but instead she move closer and their noses bump against each other. Severus can closely see her bright red cheeks... And Chloe can see the happiness in his eyes.

   Shall I take an encourage to kiss her? Or not? Severus mused.

   Do I need to went closer? Or I'll pull him away.... Chloe mused.

   Severus' eyes were full of determination. He really wanted to kiss her... Chloe can brightly see it... her body wanted to move but she was pretty shy for it. Severus place his another hand to her waist and he push her to him.

   That thing make their lips to meet... Chloe's eyes were widen but it immediately change into soft one. She deepen the kiss and put her other hand to his cheeks. Severus tighten his grip on her waist making Chloe moan.

   Severus..... Chloe mused.

   He smirk a bit hearing her moan his name mentally. She was out of breath so she pull him away.
   Both breathless but smiling.... Severus put his forehead to hers and whisper...
  "I love you more than anyone"

   "I love you too Severus"