Little Memmories

After the Guess Room flirting that either Severus or Chloe started, they both went to the Living Room and notice that people were giving their farewell notes to Lily and James. Remus Lupin was the only Marauders who went to the Reunion, Peter Pettigrew was a Death Eater, Sirius Black was on Azkaban and James Potter was dead.
   "Are you sure we must not show off?" Chloe whisper. She and Severus was behind of one of the curtains and is making no noise.
   "I don't like Lupin seing me around, and they'll make sure that I have my stupid farewell note to Lily" He whisper.
   "I'm not quite sure but is Lily was your friend?" She ask. Severus nodded.
   "Actually, I'm her former.....lover" he murmured. Chloe frown and pretend not to be sad. When he notice that her mind was blank.
   "Are you fine Chloe?" Severus ask softly.
   "Yes I'm fine" she said.

   My bogart is........ bogart is...... hard to remember shit!!!  she pretendenly mused.

   "Your bogart when were third year is my dead body on the floor" Severus said. Chloe look at him.

   His dead body!? Well sort of friendship thing, everyone hate seing their friend's dead body. Phew!!! she mused.

  Indeed, I cry when I saw Lily's dead body.... And I also cry when I thought you were dead, gladly happy when I saw your half- alive body ( cause the other half was her memmories ) Severus mused.

   Either one of them didn't talk while Remus was giving his farewell note to James.
   "James, I miss you, your pranks when were young, when you lock me and Padfoot to a room and shout 'STOP THIS NONSENSE AND DECLARE YOUR LOVE'..... Well, I hate you in that momment but were pretty looking like awkward drunks... I miss you and Lily, and I wish you were here with us...." Everyone almost clap and other shout (because they think Remus was a gay...)
   "Filthy" Severus murmured. Chloe chuckle remembering the details about Remus Lupin.

   I remember him, he was the werewolf, Am I right Severus? she mused.

   "Definitely, a genius but a very friendly wolf, 60% of Potter and Black's answers on the test was given from Lupin." Severus agreed. Chloe chuckle...
   "So I can say they were cheating" she said. Severus took her hand,
   "Lets go home, I can inform Albus when we already left" He whisper. Chloe nodded in agreement and they teleport back to Spinner's End... Severus escorted Chloe to her bedroom and left her in a pop...

   Funny way... but why I can't remember a single thing about him.... but I also feel safe on him... she mused.

   She change to pajamas and jump to her bed.

   Severus went to his sitting room and decided to drink a firewhiskey before he sleep.

   Maybe friends will be enough, she help me to Hogwarts alot anyway...

   He drank and went to his bed, think for a momment and sleep.

   The next morning, Severus woke up hearing screams on Chloe's bedroom. He rushed to her room and found her still sleeping..

   Sard, she's having a nightmare.... he mused

   He rush to her and notice that she was burning.
   "MOTHER OF MERLIN!!! WAKE UP CHLOE!!! YOU HAVE A FEVER!!! WAKE UP!!!" Severus shout.
    "SEVERUS HELP ME!!!" Chloe shout on her dream.

   Melin!!! She needs me inside the dream.... I need to hurt her for her to be awake... he sadly mused.

   He slowly put his hands on her cheeks and slap her. Chloe was breathless and sweating....
   "Severus!!!" She said hugging him.
   "Chloe your burning, you have a fever" Severus said hugging her back. He pull her and make her back to her bed.
   "Stay here, I'll take care of you, wait for me" He said kissing her forehead and leave.
   He went back handling a vial...
   "Here drink this" he said lifting Chloe's hand. He was surprise in her trust giving to him.
   "I feel so co-colddddd...." Chloe said. Severus check her temperature. She was hot but she feels cold. She was not sweating and was sick.

   Sard, can't deny it.... it was really cold here...  he mused.

   He put the empty vial aside and join her to bed. He hug her tightly and kiss her forehead. She hug him back and rest her feet to his legs. Chloe didn't know what she was doing but her body just move. Severus felt hot, he was hugging a hot witch on the bed...

   I'm not dirty minded, but you need to sweat... your body needs to excrete.. its cold here and no ome ever survive this house on having cold/fever on their first night. Even Albus get a cought here... Severus mused.

   He hug the witch not noticing that both of them fell asleep.

Chloe's Dream
   I was running, preventing someone to catch me... It was death, he was chasing me..
   "You suppose to be dead!!!" Death shout.
   "Cheated on me!!! You suppose to be dead!!!" he added.
   "I still have my job to- Argh!" Chloe said.. she fell on a hole and landed on a water. She searched the grounds and saw a shadow. It was Severus who was standing on her far front.
   "Severus!!!" Chloe said rushing to him. The Severus turn and run to her. They exchange hugs and Chloe cries.
   "Severus help me!!!" She said. Severus massage her scalp and pull her head.
   "Its fine now... your safe... right here on my arms... inside your dream... on a pensieve water...." Severus said.
   "Pensieve Water!? You mean Death chase me on my past!? And those memmories I saw were my memmories!?" Chloe said.
   "No, Death Chase you because he felt you cheated to him... you suppose to be dead on the explosion but Verta helped you... and those other memmories you saw will be your past, present or maybe future" Severus explained.
   "Past, present, future" Chloe agreed. Severus place his hands on her cheeks and grab her waist in a firm grip. The background and their suiting started to change in a thin air. Both of them became younger and suited in their formal robes.. They were on the Room of Requirements and in a seconds... Severus press his lips to hers, she felt loved and she deepen it.. she can remember things easily in dreams. And yes!!! She remember it, she remember this momment of her life...

   Severus Snape... was my first kiss..

Dream End
    Chloe woke up sweating, she feel well than the last time she woke up. In a seconds, she remember her dream... that in the Room of Requirements.... Severus kissed her.....