Separated

Last night was brilliant... Severus and Chloe are now officially a couple. Rhianna was also there when they kissed, she was spying Chloe to give reports to the animagi Minerva. And while Chloe was asleep, Rhianna was meeting with Minerva tonight for some reports.

   How is it? Minerva ask.

   They were a couple now... Severus ask her on the park 2 hours ago... they also kissed.. Rhianna said.

   All according to Albus' plan... Minerva said.

   In how many times I'm going to ask you....What was that plan??? Rhianna meowed.

  Making Severus and Chloe together... you know the next part on his plan was their bondmentship... he can't wait for them to get bonded.. Minerva said.

   How easy... Rhianna spat.

   Do you know that Severus was reading a muggle romance book... He changed the cover to a potion book and he's reading it when alone, or with someone..... the cat added. Minerva chuckle and look at the skies.

   Do you think that Albus' plan will work? She ask.

   Of course... just no one will get the way.... Severus will be away from Chloe... And Chloe was having a job... A teacher on a muggle school... she'll start next week as what I recall... Rhianna answered.

   Minerva frowned and look at Rhianna...

   Look at her everyday.... make sure that no one will get her heart while Severus was in Hogwarts... Minerva spat.

   That was an easy thing... Chloe didn't even notice me... spying on her will be a naive task... Rhianna said.

   Minerva nodded and leave... Albus was waiting on Hogwarts and she doesn't want wizards waiting for her...

   Better to take care Minnie.... some guys around are so mean to cats... Rhianna warned.

   Minerva smile and went to her way while Rhianna was left there... she was waiting for somecat...

     Morning.... its morning and Chloe was a bit hard to wake up... But when she remembers Severus...

   Freaking hell... my boyfriend will be on Hogwarts today.... and surely he can't be late.... She mused.

   She got up and fix her bed... She cooks breakfast for them and it was perfect.
   "Good Morning my love..." Severus said. Chloe smile and stole a kiss from her wizard... Severus smile and sat on her side.
   "Good Morning also Sevie..." she said.
   "Where did the Merlin you found out that nickname?" Severus ask then take a bite on his pancake.
   "I just now...." Chloe murmured. She still can't believe that she and Severus was on a relationship now...

   I really love him.... Chloe mused.

   I love you too... my witch.. Severus answered.

   Awe.... So sweet... Rhianna said taking stairs.

   "You silly cat... how long did you know legilimency?" Chloe ask.

   Seriously.... I'm a half-kneezle... I have my resourcess.. Rhianna spat.

   "Truely a Slytherin..." Severus said.
   "I bet she reads your books Chloe" He added.
   "Well I know she is... those were messy sometimes.." Chloe agreed.

   See... not only wizards and witches can study subjects... Cats and Kneezles can do it also... even other animals can do... Rhinna said.

   "I pretty like her cunningness... Just like you when were at Hogwarts, Chloe" Severus said.
   "Really? How cunning am I Severus?" Chloe ask.
   "You were very cunning Chloe..." Severus said. Chloe smile and look at the clock.
   "Well the train will not wait for you my love" Chloe said. Severus smile and stood up.
   "I don't need trains... I can apparate...." he said then gave her a soft tender kiss on her lips....

   You know Severus... If you want to shag with her... better to do it on Christmas... but if you can't wait... then let Chloe scream before you leave... Rhianna spat.

   "You silly cat..." Chloe said.
   "Christmas will he fun isn't it" Severus said.

   Well I'm happy for you two... Christmas will be fun Severus... especially if its unlimited... Rhianna said.

     "If you want...we can start and not wait on Christmas my love.."Severus said.
   "Better to wait..." she cooed. Severus smirk...

   I can't wait till Christmas... both of them mused.

   "Well wait for me until Christmas... I'll send you an owl everyday..." Severus said.
   "I love you and I'll miss you" Chloe said.
   "I love you too..." Severus said and left in a pop.

   Well it's quick... Hope I can do that... Rhianna said.

   "Wish you luck... Well gonna get ready... the meeting will be in thirty minutes" Chloe said.

   Don't tell me you'll use magic... Rhianna spat.

   "Thanks Merlin for it.."Chloe said. She went on the bathroom and take a shower.

   She get dressed on her teaching suit and went on the door...

   Well you're leaving also? Rhianna ask.

   "Are you kidding?... High School was my education teaching thing... and it requires dorms... so be behave.. I'll come back every weekend to check..." Chloe said.

   I can visit you and give your mails or anyother things... Besides I can went on my own... Rhianna proudly said.

   "Well just becareful on your ways..." Chloe said. She left the house and went to the school in a pop. Well thanks to Merlin no ones there.
   "Hey Rianna!!!" a white haired woman shout. Chloe look at her back but look at the woman again immediately.

    So foolish... Are there any Rianna around? the woman mused.

   "Are you insane... its you silly" the woman said.
   "Vanessa are you even insane... I was looking if someone is on my back... You know you're just shouting like a little 5- year old girl.." Chloe said.
   "Well lets go... you know that fat blonde Linggon was angry on late commers.." Vanessa said. They walk stright to the staff office and saw their other fellow teachers.
   "A new one?" the one on the corner said... She was brown haired, pale and tall.
   "No an old one...." a black messy haired man said.
   "Ofcourse..." He added.
   "Quiet funny" the woman said.

   Still fools... Vanessa mused.

   Aren't this teachers are real... honestly their acting like they didn't... Chloe mused.

   Vanessa lead Chloe to her room. It was small enough for Chloe. There was a bed with silver bedsheet, black nightstand and brown cabinet aside....
   "My room was 3rd on the left... hall 4..." Vanessa said then leave. Chloe went inside and put her backpack on the bed. She open the cabinet that contains green lamp, black curtains, cleaning materials and extra bedsheets.

   Better to costomize my room before the meeting.. she mused.

   She broom the whole room and mop it. Then she change the silver bedsheet to green and put a black curtain to windows.. Place the lamp and books and the nightstand.. And leave the room for meeting...