Tears

April 25..

Its been 10 years since Severus Snape graduated. He became a potion master after Hogwarts and decided to teach there. He also became a Death Eater and an Order Member. He still just like always, loner.

"Albus!!! What's the meaning of this?" Severus ask Albus Dumbledore while holding a short parchment.

"Reunion, since like its been 10 years, Minerva already give invitation to others.... I see that you get yours" Albus reply. He look at his vigorously and think.

"Wait if you are giving invitation to the others....." he said. "You may also gave an invitation for Chloe" he added.

He and Chloe met last graduation. Its been a years.... they didn't saw each other.

Severus lost contact to her and he can't even went to her house for some circumstances...

"I'm afraid we cannot" Minerva murmured behind Severus.

"What do you mean Minerva?" Severus said worrying. Minerva Mcgonagall gave him a sad glance.

"We also lost contact to her, there was an explosion to the location we know where her house is...." she said.

Poor girl, saddly maybe she died to the explosion.... she mused.

Severus was utterly shocked, and saddened... he can't believe it.

That can't be.... Chloe..... don't tell me you left me...... he mused.

Albus went to his side and pat him on the back.

"She's a strong girl... I believe she survive" he said. Severus look at him pretending not to be sad.

"Who told you she didn't" he reply.

He dash out of the headmaster's office and went back to his chambers.

...-...-...-...-...-...-...-...-

Minerva and Albus exchange looks....

"Do you think she really Albus?" she ask.

"What cause the explosion?" he ask.

"The Ministry suspect that there was a duel inside, literally inside Chloe's house. One man body was found but Chloe's body never found." she reply. Albus nodded and took a smirk.

"It was still positive, she's still maybe alive. But the thing we don't know is... where is she?" he said.

...-...-...-...-...-...-...-...-

In a meantime.... Severus went inside his chambers and took a vial of firewhiskey. He drank and look over his paper....

30th of April, 1987... at Morgana's
... he read.

He take another vial and drank it immidiately. He decided to take a shower and went over to Chloe's exploded house. Just to make sure if the rumors from Minerva was true....

...-...-...-...-...-...-...-...

Hours lately....

Severus was shocked. When he get there, he saw a fully blown house on his front.

I know it's bown but... not like this... he mused.

He went closer and he saw a little parchment. He took it and it says...

Dear Severus,

Its been ten years, sorry if I can't visit you there. I know your a Potion Master and professor there anymore. Me, I was still thinking of either following you there to be a techer too or being an Auror to the Ministry... need help and advice from your brilliant mind.