Troubles

Its now fall on November and Chloe was about to have her second month without seing Severus.

   Damn... The bathroom screaming mistery just fade away... Vanessa mused.

   Do you did something Rianna? Ashley ask.

   Yes... I see your not even shock... Romeo spat.

   Maybe something... Chloe thought.

   Never tell me... You use a silencing charm right? Ashley mused.

   Those screams irritates me.... You know everyone hate things that irritate them... Chloe mused.

   Atleast the mistery was out... Romeo thought.

   Chloe left the room without a word and went to the library.

   Full of students ofcourse... Physics and Biology give many assignments... I also gave many.. Chloe mused.

   She went inside and the whole noisy library turn into a quiet place.

   Here comes the strict one... the group of boys mused at the corner.

  Here's my idol... a girl mused.

   Damn... Hangleton really needs a great shag... Or a lovelife... She looks alone and cold.. Muggle dunderheads mused.

   Keep your noses on your books... Not on my life... And excuse me... I have Severus.. Chloe spat.

   She went to the teacher's section and take her book. She apparate on her room and place the book on her nightstand.

   She took her potion bag and take the smart phone she brought three weeks ago.

   Muggle devices.. Chloe mused.

   She take a look on her messages and notification.

   Greatly none... she spat.

   Her thoughts were blocked on a knock.
  "Enter" she murmured. The door swung open and she was shocked.

   Severus!? Chloe mused.

   She ran and hug him tightly.
   "What are you doing here?" Chloe ask.
   "Does it matters you?" Severus said with a smile. He lost his tone and gensures...... That makes Chloe to be half-nervous and half-worried.
   "Are you alright?" Chloe ask pulling him away. The door slamed close and 'Severus' pull Chloe to her bed.

   Damn this is not him... Chloe mused.

   She pull her wand from her pocket and place it to the man's neck.
   "Give me three brilliant reason... why do you need to impersonate Severus?" Chloe said. The man smirk and punch Chloe's stomach making Chloe to be put of conciousness...

   Severus.... Was Chloe's last word to mused.

____Pulmack's POV____

   Dinner was about to start and Rianna was now where to be seen.
   "Have you seen Rianna?" Ria ask.
   "I was about to ask you that" Me and Ashley chorused.

   Have you seen her? Ashley ask.

   No... I mused.

   Gladly that Rianna gave Ashley a legilimency book... It helps Ashley very much...

   I'm gonna visit her to her room... Go look out for some troubles on the way... Ashley planned.

  Nice plan... I spat.