Visitor

Days after they date... Chloe and Severus never dare to mention on what happened..... they pretend that they were fine and both of them are drunk.
   "I'm going to find a job..." Chloe said. She was on her outside attire and Severus was reading the Daily Prophet.
   "There was a post to the newspaper that a school was looking for a chemistry teacher..." She added.
   "You pretty know muggle potions or what they call 'chemistry'... I support your plan" Severus said. Chloe smile and went to the door.
   "I'll go to check...... Bye" she said then leave. Severus frown for thinking that what might happen if he left her... Will she be fine?

     Chloe went to the school and walk straight to the office. She brings her fake documents and knock on the door.
   "Enter" A voice said. She open the door and saw a fat blonde woman sitting on a chair. She walk inside and close the door.
   "Identity" The woman ask.
   "Well Um- Rianna Hangleton.... 27 years old..... finish my chemistry course at Science School for unknown persons and families....." Chloe said.
   "What encourage you to take this job?" The woman ask.
   "My friend who was a chemistry teacher at Hogwarts" She said..
   "Hogwarts!? What school is Hogwarts?" The woman ask.
   "A foreign school" Chloe said. The woman smirk and take her documents.
   "Dorothy Linggon... the principal of this school.... I would like to tell you that you pass.....meeting tommorow at the library" Dorothy said. Chloe smile seing her sweatless verbal charm worked to this moment.

    Thanks to Severus who taught me on how can do it.... She mused.

   "Thank you very much Ma'am Linggon..' She said. She left the room with a smile on the face. She was pretty excited to tell this to Severus.

   Severus... yes Severus.... I was developing a crush on him.. Hope it wouldn't went deeper.... When I saw him on the Diagon Alley... I was half confused... and on the same time... my heart leaped.... it looks like I was related to him in the most way I saw him there... Chloe mused.

   She was blushing on her way back to the Spinner's end..

   She knocked on the door and she can hear voices from inside.

   Is Severus with someone? Or is it just noises from the next street? She mused.

   A man opened the door and look at her vigorously.
   "Who are you?" he ask. Chloe's face twitched. She remember him... it was Peter Pettigrew.
   "/ was the one who ask you that question Peter..." Chloe said.
   "And who are you to-"
   "STOP IT YOU RAT...." Snape roared from his back. He rush to Chloe and take out his mental shields. 'Did he hurt you?' he ask. Chloe shook her head and smile.
   "Who is that woman for you Severus?" Peter ask. Severus put his right arm to her right shoulder and pull her closer to him.
   "Chloe Tyler... I'm pretty sure ypu already remember her... she start living with me after her house explode and know is my girlfriend" Severus proudly said. Chloe blushed and look at him.

   His g-g- girlfriend!? This is like a dream come true but- I know this is reality.... WTF!!! HE JUST SAY THAT SO EASILY!!! Well That's Fantastic and What The Fuck... WTFx2... Chloe mused.

   "Is she really Severus? Well the Chlo-ay had been vanished for years since then.... And I was pretty shocked Severus... You got a girlfriend!? It was ridiculous..." Peter said.
   "Exuse me! How many times do I need to tell you jerky rat! Never call me that nickname... I'll hex your balls in the time you call me that name again..." Chloe said.

    She was better actress... quite good at acting like she pretty remembers everything.. Severus mused.

  "Are you sure of that Chlo-ay!?" Peter said. Chloe smirk and kick the thing between Peter's legs. Peter shout and keep cursing his words to Chloe.
   "What the Merlin fucking sake girl!? It hurts" Peter said. Severus close the door and lead their way to the library. They kept talking with Peter such as things about the Dark Lord's plan. Chloe kept chasing glances from Severus who was pretty happy to see Chloe in her happy face.

  Do she like my surprise? Well that's a surprise also for me...... I need to tell him that I'm his boyfriend so she'll be safe... Severus mused.

   "Am I infereing to your time Severus?" Peter ask. He look over Chloe who was looking so confident.
   "How long is it Tyler? Is it big?" he ask. Chloe feel so dirty and perv. She blushed and look at him vigorously.
   "Your such a dirty man!" Chloe said. Althought he already saw Severus' naked form... and she saw a little bit of his snake.... she didn't see on how long or big it is....
   "How about you Severus? Is it tasty? Or the other one is big?" Peter ask looking to Severus. Severus raise his eyebrows and look to Chloe. Chloe take out her mental shields and say 'You'll pay if you tell him'  Severus smile and shook his head.
   "Stop your pervness Pettigrew" he said. Peter smile and look at Chloe who was looking at Severus. He went near Severus and pat him on the shoulder.
   "Beter to finger first then lick... and when she ask you to.... then fuck her" He whipered.
   "I heared it...... You pervert ugly rat" Chloe said. Severus smile, even if he didn't even do the thing to a witch or anyone else.. He pretty knows how to do it. But not to Chloe... he respect her much.
   "Well, I'm leaving... and also Severus..." he said walking to the door.
   "Have fun and never stop till you spill." Pettigrew teased. Severus roll his eyes and look at Chloe who was blushing really hard but doing her best to be normal. Pettigrew leave and Severus take a sigh... Chloe rush over him and hug him tightly. Severus hug him and went to her ears.
   "Surprise" he murmured. Chloe smile and escape the hug she put her hands on his chest.
   "I understand you... but is this only a role-play or real!?" She ask.
   "Well on what it might be look like... I need to protect you... And as I told you.... Your the most special witch for me.." Severus said. Chloe smile and kiss Severus' cheeks. She went to his ears and cooed.
   "I got a job Severus" She can feel his shiver from the spine when she said his name.

    Soft and sweet.... not just a whisper... but a sweet tone that only manly ears can taste.. Severus mused.

    Sexy body... masculine to see.. far or near... his scent was so sweet... Potions, herbicides, books and parchments... lovely man inside and outside... kind, gentle and smart... Chloe mused.

   "That was wonderful" Severus whisper to her. As the both of them realise that they were so close... both of them pull away.
   "I um- sorry" Severus said. Chloe blushed and smile.
   "I'm sorry as well... I didn't mean to be so close to you..." Chloe said. They both went to their rooms and Severus cooks dinner and they eat.