Dating!?

Severus smile...

   Maybe she knew it wrong... like her first dance... first friend or anything else... he mused.

   "Well I'm going... I need to look for my potion ingridients..." he said standing up. He left the room and went to his bedroom.

   "Severus Snape.... you fine hearted wizard.... you think I thought wrong about our first kiss.... Well it was hard for you to tell me..." Chloe mutter. She fall to her bed and think for the things Severus told.

Months later...

     It was July and things are well for Severus and Chloe.... They are frequent to talk for each other since Severus was busy for his potion making and Chloe was busy on her cross stitch that she brought recently.

   Sard... Four months and I'm leaving here for Hogwarts... what will-

   "I'm gonna be fine... I can have my job also at muggle bussiness when your at Hogwarts.." Chloe said revealing her plan.
   "Muggle bussiness!? Like what?" Severus ask.
   "Being a professor... sales lady on a mall... waiter on a restaurant... Accountant.. chef.. there are many Severus" she said. Severus smile om the witch's plan for her not to be alone. But he was also worried on what if she find a muggle that can love her...

   Why am I worried? Im suppose to be happy for her... he mused.

   Chloe stop reading his mind.. she thought it was a disrespectful manner.
   "I'm happy for you... you must find a job before I leave so you can start as soon as possible." Severus said. Chloe was happy for his agreement. She never think for it to happen.
   "Thank you" was the only thing she said. Severus was happy to see that she was happy.

   I'll never regret anything... he mused.

   That night... Severus told Chloe to get dress. They're going outside to eat. They went to a fine dinning restaurant and order foods.
   "What have gotten on your mind and we ate at this expensive restaurant Severus?" Chloe ask.
   "I think having a time with my beloved witch will be fun" Severus murmured.
   "Excuse me I can't hear you" Chloe said.
   "I think having time with you outside will be fun" Severus said. Chloe smile seing the difference.

   Your witch!? And you just changed it Severus.... she mused.

   What the Merlin sake am I thinking... My witch!? Well she's not mine actually.. I'm just fantasizing it... Severus mused.

   While waiting... Severus told Chloe many other things happened to their Hogwarts Time. Chloe was happy to remember those things. Such as only sad memories flash on her dreams.
   "I'm happy to remember all those things Severus" she said softly. Severus feel shiver as she call his name with a soft tone.

   What would it sound like if you add moans and- Your completely drunk again Severus!!! he mused.

   The type of man I like... sleek, powerful, dark, romantic, sexy and cleverly enough for me... she mused.

   "Really!?" Severus said.
   "Using legilimency I see..." Chloe murmured. They eat and keep their fantasies on head. Making sure that their mental shields are strong enough to invade the other one.

   Severus really is a powerful dark man... but respecting him... he'll deserve better than me... Chloe mused.

   No doubt... Chloe was naturally powerful, clever that can invade me... dark on her plan of attack... and beautiful inside and outside... and really deserve to a better person. Not me... Severus mused.

   I like him as a friend and brother... I lovd him but not in the way I think he loves me.... I love him as a true wizard.... as a wizard that can owe me forever... and I know that would be impossible.... Chloe mused.

   She can be the perfect witch for me but that will never happen.... she was brilliant minded and clever.... surely she love someone already and that's not me... Severus mused.

   "Um- Severus..." Chloe murmured.
   "What is it? You belong to-"
   "What!?" Chloe cut him.

   Belong to what!? She mused.

  " I mean..... What 'what'!?" Severus said. Chloe smile.... seing a dark clever wizard being stutter to her will be fun.
   "Well as I can see that I don't know that you can see..... I was just asking... are we look like... you know um...-" She murmured. She went to his ears and softly whisper...
   "Dating..." Severus widen his eyes. In surprise, a witch's fantasy was same to his.
   Chloe leaned her back against her chair and let a sigh.

   Your so stupid Chloe! Ofcourse not.. but if you want to date with him... just kiss his lips after this... well not actually on the lips... cheeks will be fine... I guess... Chloe mused.

   She was the very first... and only witch that ask me that romantic question... I ate dinner with Lily but she never thought it was a date... but Chloe... she think of it... Is she interested in me? Sard... This gets deeper and deeper... Severus mused.

   "Well..." Severus murmured. He went closer to Chloe so the woman's cheek burned. She can saw his coal like eyes while Severus can see her burned cheeks and obsidian colored eyes.

   She looks more gorgeous when blushing... and more closer... I would like to be more closer to her... but I think that would be rude.... Severus thought.

   Severus went closer until his lips reached her ears.
   "Yes.... we really are dating... not just because we were close together... but because you are the most special witch/woman/person for me... Chloe" he whipered.

   Most what-!? Special!? Is he just telling me that I'm his very special somebody!!!  Chloe mused.

   Severus look over the witch's reaction.

   Yes she was... she was my very special somebody since Lily married James... she helped me alot... she gave care, love and dignity to me... I can't deny... I love her.... Love her as a witch... Witch that I can love... Always... Severus mused.

   "Why me Severus?" Chloe murmured.
   "I mean... I can remember that you were inlove to someone already when were at Hogwarts... You know some sort of First Love... why me and not her? Is she was not on your mind..." Chloe added.
   "Yes she was on my mind... but she married someone already... and died 10 years ago..." Severus said describing Lily.
   "Ouch" Chloe mutter. Severus smile reading the witch's sexy fantasizing..

   I love you Severus..... Mmmmm.... Make love with me... I love you!!!

   He stare at her vigorously...
   "I was drun*hiccup*k... drunk!" Chloe said. Severus laugh and he pat her shoulder.
   "Lets go home..." he said. They both left the restaurant, holding the hand of one another.