Hugs

April 30, 1987

Five days since Severus dreamed about Chloe. He left his chambers on the 26th of April and move to his house on the Spinner's End. He still don't know the meaning of "I can still revenge even if I pass out"...

Great Salazar, he mused, Even the ministry don't know what cause the explosion.. Since they got the suspect's body but they don't know if it was a dueling thing or self-destruction of Chloe...

"Step out of your mind Severus Snape" he murmured. He was on his bed lying down, awake from his dreamless sleep. He sat up and look over the calendar.

"Filthy Reunion I see" he said. He stand up and decided to have a hot bath...

It was lunch and he spent his whole morning on reading a book and the Daily Prophet.

He notice that the there's no any time written on the invitation.

Probably evening, they always set parties on the evening.

Severus decided to have a little walk and staying on the Leaky Cauldron. He went out and think about not using magic to get in there.

Sard, I,forgot, he remember, I need to visit Gringots.

He made his way on the Leaky Cauldron to Diagon Alley, he went over Gringots and saw tons of goblins doing stuffs.

He cleared his throat and take attention to the goblin incharge.

"Professor Snape! Well then follow me" the goblin said. Severus follow the goblin and they went to his personal vault.

Meanwhile, somewhere on the woods.....

An old lady made her way to the poor woman lying on the bed. She prepare a Dittany and a Bruise Removal Paste for her...

"Good Afternoon malady, and here drink this" she said noticing that the woman lying was awake.

"Thank you but what is this?" the woman ask.

"Dittany, it was a potion that can heal your wounds from the explosion" she reply. The poor woman drank the potion and some of her wounds heal quickly and others leave scars.

"Whats was your name anyway?" the old woman ask.

"I'm afraid I cannot remember it" the woman frown. "Thanks for your help Miss-"

"Call me Aunt Verta" the old woman said.

The woman agree and smile, "Thank you Aunt Verta, I'm sorry if I can't remember my identity. Why am I here?" the woman ask. Verta frown and look over her eyes.

"I saw you on the explosion of the house 5 days ago. You were lying on the house full of wounds and bruises. I decided to take you here on my home to help you" Verta said.

The woman nodded and frown, "Why did you bring me?" she ask.

"Because I know you, I saw you everyday on the woods taking some potion ingridients. You helped me once and I was about to ask your name when you just leave.." Verta said.

"Everyday!? Potion ingridients!? You maybe have a memory potion!" the woman ask. Verta went over to the nightstand and take a vial.

"I'm not a kind of potion brewer but this one can help you" she said. The woman take the vial and drink it. She shiver a bit and look over Verta.

"How is it?" Verta ask.

"My name is Chloevie Tyler, 27 years old and a Hogwarts graduated student." the woman reply.

Gringots

Severus just got his money and went out of the place. He notice that it was already near evening and he need to be there already.