Reunion

Severus take her hand firmly. They both teleported to the front of the door of Slugthorn's house. Severus knock on the door three times and it swung open revealing Horace Slugthorn opening it with Albus on his side.
   "Chloe!? Is that you? You change a lot!!!" Slugthorn said hugging her. Chloe look over Severus and he gave her a widening eyes. Chloe had nothing to do but to just awkwardly hug him.
    "Ms. Tyler!? But how?" Albus said in shocked. Slugthorn pull back and smile to Chloe.
   "Its a nice evening to see you here" he said shaking her hand. Chloe shake her hand and look over Dumbledore.
   "Um- its a bit of long story sir" she said. That sentence make Severus look at her in an instant..

   Even if you lost your memmories, your still are very clever to talk my witch... Wait a minute, my witch!?

   Dumbledore nodded and he look over Severus...
   "I can tell you all the details...." Severus said.
   "Together" Chloe added.
   "Yes, I-um We can tell you all the details.... together" Severus agreed. Slugthorn smile and escort the pair to his private guess room with Dumbledore...
   "I'll leave you then, the other visitors were in my living room" Slugthorn said. He left the three inside and let them to have a privacy.
   "So Severus, I like to hear your word, together with Ms. Tyler's" Dumbledore started.
   "Ok so... I went over Gringots to get some money and when I leave...."
   "Severus saw me passing by with Aunt Verta" Chloe finished.
   "Aunt Verta!? You mean Verta Millington?" Dumbledore ask worrying but happy.
   Verta Millington, or also known for him as Villie, was his favorite student in her time. She was 3 years older than Minerva and she was one of Minerva's precious friend.
   "Minerva will be happy to know that you found her!" he added.
   "For correction Professor Dumbledore, she found me" Chloe corrected.
   "Ok and for correction Ms. Tyler, Albus, you can call me Albus" Dumbledore said.
   "So Albus, you can call me Chloe" Chloe said. Albus chuckle but Severus frown.
   "What's the matter Severus? You need to be in joy, we saw your Best Friend alive and in good condition" Albus said. Chloe also frown and look over him.
   "But we still have a problem" Severus said.
   "What do you mean? By the way how did you survive Chloe? Are you hurt?" Albus said.
   "Albus that's the point" Chloe said.
   "Yes, we know that I'm alive and I'm happy for it.. but the problem is..."
   "She lost some of her memmories" Severus finished.
   "All of my memmories, I can only remember my name, Hogwarts and age... and other are gone" Chloe said.
   "I just act like I know things, I don't like many people encouraging themselves to help me, two will be enough" She added. Albus nodded and smile...
   "So you forget everything, including birthday, things happened before you lost conciousness and even Severus!" He said.
   "Obviously" Chloe said. Albus turn his head to Severus who was look to Chloe...
   "Severus" he call him. Severus look at him and gave him an emotionless face.
   "Do not hide those face, I know you were sad" he added.

   Definitely!!! Severus will be sad, he might knew that I'll help Chloe so the problem will be solve. Then Chloe will be away to him for some job opportunity... Albus mused.

   "You can handle her" Albus said. Honestly, even the smallest eye can see the smile summoned on his face.
   "Really!? I tought you can help her" Severus said.
   "My pensieve broke from falling to my clumsiness, we can't use a broken pensieve for this case" Albus lie...
   "I never imagine you Albus for being clumsy on your own office" Severus said.
   "Well pensieve was a sensitive item, one heavy touch will make it to collapse" Albus said. Chloe watch the two as they talk to each other. But she really was looking to Severus.

   He was cute, and maybe powerfull. In my opinion, he was so sexy, masculine and handsome.... and a billiant minded wizard she mused..

   Severus look at her and stop the conversation with Albus...
   "What makes you think, of those thing?" he ask. Terribly, Chloe smile..