Seperated Mind Arguing

Warning: Strong language down there... Beware of Words....

   "Here we are.. this was the place we used to visit everytime we buy books" Severus said. Chloe smile remembering things familiar to this place..
   "Owling Book Store..." Chloe murmured. They went inside seing things changed for ten years. There are muggle technologies aside it and more shelves are added to corners. There are also names on every book shelves.. Children's Corner... Science... Math... Elementary Level... Secondary.. Romance... Horror... Latest.....
   "They are alot" Chloe murmured. They search to the Romance section and both of them are catching looks at each other as they search for books.
   Severus saw Fifty Shades of Grey and he almost give it to Chloe but he decided not.
   Chloe saw Fifty Shades of Dark but she think she already read it so she put it back.
   In the end, they found five books, three from Chloe and the other two were chosen by Severus.
   "$ 13 for all... were having a promo week for Romance Section" the cashier said. Severus pay it and they went for a walk on the park. Many people keep staring at him but he didn't care... there are also weird people on cloaks around, he's not alone in outfit.
   He was drag by Chloe to one pf the shades of the three and both of then read the story they bought.
   "Remember me..." Chloe said.
   "Why do you pick it.." Severus said.
   "It looks interesting and also, it was 4th place on everyday romance post..." Chloe said. They both read it and Severus was happy when he notice that the witch lay her head to his lap. They read every page and when a kissing scene was read by Severus... Both of them keep moans and groans on their heads.

   Mmmmmmm.... Yummy... I hope the scene will ended soon... Chloe mused.

   I hope me and- no! no! and never again!!! Me and Chloe are friends ok!? We were like siblings... so stop fantasizing her... Severus said.

   Hopefully, the scene was ended by a chapter. Soon Severus stop reading when he heard an empty stomach grunted.
   "I'm sorry" Chloe said. Severus slam the book and made a mark to the 20th chapter.
   "We need to eat" Severus said... They stood up and went to a fine dinning restaurant.
   They order two piece chicken part and a Red Wine...... they also order a part pumpkin pie for dessert.
   They both eat and Severus was busy on doing two things together.... Mind Arguing and eating..

   Stop thinking on about how she lick the icing of the pie using her tongue... remember... she's sexy enpugh for it.... No!!! Merlin know's your sometimes was a pervert wizard Severus Snape... Merlin knows... he mused.

   In the sametime, Chloe was also having a minded riot inside.

   Admit is Chloe!!! You love him to kiss you at the every corner of his house... You want to make love with this- DON'T!!! I THINK I MIGHT BE SO CRAZY BUT I NEED ANOTHER THING TO FOCUS WITH!!! GET THAT BLOODY HELL TOPIC OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! she mused.

   Her face twitched a bit when she wanted to shout 'Shut Up!'.. Severus didn't recognise it because he was too busy arguing with his romantic side.

   Oh shut up you lovesick mind... Just go to bed and sleep for a thousand years... Let me and Chloe be friends and siblings got it..... No!!! You two will make love tonight!!! Pin it bitch!!! SHUT UP YOU MOTHER FUCKER MIND!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! he argue.

   They were both unaware that a man sitting near them was reading all this thoughts.
   "Funny way Severus... You found another one I see... Well your charming enought to seduce her.." he murmured. He was blonde and tall, do have a walking stick aside and he has a wild grin on his face.

   Severus keep staring at the witch which was not looking at him.

   Severus Snape!!! You might be not a Gryffindor but be brave to encourage her to sleep with your tonight... then seduce her- No... Not gonna do that... I respect her higher than any other girls around.. higher than Minerva... And I'll assure your plan won't work...... Just do it!!! You can have a romantic night with the woman you kissed on that room..... You love-... AS A SISTER BITCH... GET OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND!!! he mused.

  I KNOW HIS READING THIS SO FUCK UP!!! No! Kiss him.... Seduce him... Love him and get bonded... Bore his baby and start a family... Make your virginity lost to the man you love... NO JUST LEAVE ME!!!! Chloe mused.

   "Er- Um- Chloe did you enjoy it?" Severus ask and put a piece of pie on his mouth.
   "I love you" Chloe reply. Severus look at her in an instant.
   " I mean it" she quickly add. She was reluef when she corrected her words.

   See she loved you!!! Kiss that witch al- NO!!! SHE MAKE A MISTAKE!!! SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT!!! Fuck her to your room Severus!!! IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH.... I DON'T WANT TAKING THE VIRGINITY OF THE WOMAN I RESPECT!!! Or maybe- NO!!! He argue again.

   GET OFF ME FREAKING MIND!!! I LOVE HIM AS A FRIEND OR BROTHER!!! You love him to fuck you Ah! Ah! SHUT UP!!! Chloe mused blushing.

   Both them didn't talk and kept arguing with their minds. Chloe was been insisted to kiss him right on his lips and let him enter her mouth while Severus was insisted to take his cloak and trousers on and went inside her... In the end... the pair read the book together in the corner of the public library. They didn't notice that Severus was using magic to turn the pages and Chloe's head rested to his shoulder.. And both of them are holding hands.

  A car accident happened... Luna ran to the hospital... hearing the news that Robert's car was been pushed by a bus made her ran to the Hospital and seek for help to see him. There are many people there but a nurse escort her to a room. It appears that Robert was fine and Luna crying ran to him.... She hug him and the nurse left her... Soon she fell asleep on the chair next to Robert's bed... she was holding his hand firmly and tears was still on her eyes... the book said..

  Severus slam the book and look at Chloe..
   "We need to leave, the sun will sink later..." He said. They both walk out of the library and went back to Spinner's End.
   While walking, Chloe keep looking at Severus and he seems not to look at her even once..

   Come on Chloe!!! While the road is clear..... while no one is around.... kiss him... confess you- No! Its impossible..... Stop this nonsense!!! I'm tired of this!!! She mused.

   "I- um Severus!?" she said. Severus stop and face her.
   "What is it Chloe?" he ask softly.
   "I was wondering if.... if...." she murmured. Severua doesn't feel right about this.

   Severus Snape...... kiss her.... love her...... Hug her...... the mind argued..

    "If what!?" Severus said.
   "If we can do this sometimes...... so we can have a time together.." Chloe said.

   I think I can just hug him a bit... No!! Kiss him- OH SHUT UP!!!  I'M FREAKING ANGRY TO YOU!!! I'M-J-U-S-T-G-O-I-N-G-T-O-HUG-HIMMMM!!!She mused.

   Severus almost burst out of laughing to hear those words..... He decided just to make a simple kiss on forehead, cheeks and nose then hug her... he just need a perfect time to do it.

   Obviously, Chloe was aware but she notice that when he laugh a bit... he was reading her mind.
   "Um-Severus I know your-" she said.
   "I'm what!?" he ask.
   "Reading it perhaphs..." she murmured. Severus smile and look at the cheek burned witch on his front. Chloe was very aware on this but she still don't know how to say it and if it was proved... she needs a plan to explain for him.
   "Yes I was..." he said. Chloe's cheeks steamed and it appears more red than before.
   "I- um- didn't mean it..." she murmured. Severus laugh and kiss her forehead.
   "Your thoughts are pretty sexy..." he murmured. He then kiss her cheeks.
   "Unique" he added kissing her nose. Chloe smile and they continue their way back.