“What I did to deserve you Fuggi? You know Daadi used to say husband wife relationship isn’t just a relationship. It is a commitment, it is a responsibility, it is a friendship, and it is a pure bonding between two souls which are travelling the journey of life together with lots of contradiction yet made for each other. Now I'm feeling what it means, by seeing the love you have for me. I promise that I would give all my love to you forever”

“Finish your gratitude speech?” she asks in little amaze, rolling her eyes.

“It isn’t gratitude Fuggi! It is my happiness which you gave me. Any other girl would have left her husband if he isn’t worth to earn money, and who isn’t worth to enhance his career anymore, but you stood, you stood for me and you became my support even in this down fall, which didn’t let me down forever maybe”

Life is a journey with ups and downs. You can’t be in up always and you won’t be in down forever. It just passes! And we have to move on. Love isn’t just sharing happiness; it is becoming the support and medicine during your down fall too. You were there for me when I found my down fall, while my parents weren’t there for me. Now I'm there for you when your health isn’t supporting you. It isn’t giving back what you did for me; it is just a bonding which always keeps us bonded to share every up and down together” she said and looked at him, who was in tears

She wiped his tears and nods as ‘No’ and he gestures her to bend down a little and she bends. He kisses her forehead.

“Done with your emotional conversation?  *she wipes her tears* now be a good boy and sleep” she says him sternly

He helplessly gestures her ‘You have to help me to lie down back’ she mentally smacks her forehead that she often forgetting that he couldn’t strain his neck without a support of a person with him.

She then makes him lie back, holding his head carefully like holding a newly born baby’s head, and helped him to sleep. He just stared at her, and her caring nature.

Doctor advised Abhi to not strain much for talking, he can whisper a little loud but not high. He should take care of his neck movements with little more care. In the mean time Pragya also went for her regular checkups. With prescription of medicines and lots of advises Abhi discharged from hospital.

At Abhi’s house entrance,

“Di, I have to say you something, before you both get inside” Purab stopped Abhi and Pragya while they get down from the cab.

“What happen to you Purab, you're nervous?” Abhi asks him

“Actually Abhi, I brought someone here, who you didn’t expect” Bulbul says them nervously

“Who? See stop increasing the tense, you both! Tell me clearly” Pragya says as she couldn’t see Purab and Bulbul nervously speaking, in the house entrance.

“Abhi” they all heard a familiar voice and they looked at the direction.

Abhi and Pragya were surprised to see Daadi stepping out from the home, with aarti plate. She was smiling but not fully.

Abhi looked at Purab and Bulbul with shock, he gestures ‘When did this happen?’ whereas they both shrug their shoulder as ‘Sorry we are helpless’. If Abhi could, he wished to turn and see Pragya’s reaction, but his neck pain didn’t let him to do that.

 If Abhi could, he wished to turn and see Pragya’s reaction, but his neck pain didn’t let him to do that