Dream and Reality

Note:
The difference in this storyline will be revealed in this part at the end. Read it, if you like this story vote and comment your views. I will continue this story only if you guys like the storyline. Else I will drop it.

At AP University,

It was a Fresher’s party, which was conducted by the final year students. The party was going on with a full swing, and all the new students were enjoying it. Final year students were helping the new one’s to make them comfortable with the college environment.
Two boys, who were managing the party, were checking all the arrangements, and the second year student helped them as volunteer. A girl who came running there bumped with the one of the boys.

One of the boys says “Hey Bulbul relax, have some breath. Why are you running like this?” The girl named Bulbul replies “Purab, where is Abhi?” the boy next to them turns “Yes Bulbul, I am here only”. She immediately holds his hand “Abhi I want to say you something importantly” Abhi looks at Purab and says “Why Purab, you didn’t give anything which she asked for? See she was here to complaint” teased the lovebirds Purab and Bulbul.

Bulbul slightly beat Abhi’s hand and says “Hey Abhi, not about Purab, that professor, he was doing the same thing again” Abhi got angered and ask her “How you're saying? Where is him?” and tries to move from the place. Purab holds him and says “Wait Abhi first hear fully and go.” Bulbul says “Purab, his anger is right. That Professor had tried to misbehave with the new comer Rachna. That girl came and said me everything, she was crying” That’s enough Abhi left the place with full rage. Purab scolds Bulbul and followed Abhi to stop him.

When Purab and Bulbul reached the college ground, they saw Abhi was beating the professor very badly. All the final year boys tried to stop him, but all in vain. College Principal came there and convinced both of them. Seeing Abhi’s violent behavior, Principal orders for his suspension. But Rachna came there and said the entire scenario. Finding the valid reason for Abhi’s anger, Principal warned Abhi to control his anger, and fired the professor from college.

The next week, Abhi and his team were playing cricket in the ground. It was the last ball, a run is required. Bulbul screamed “Abhi! A six or four, Beat it” Last ball bowled by Purab, and Abhi batted with full speed and the ball, was flying high and everyone expectation was either four or six. But it doesn’t reach the ground. Instead it was caught by soft palms. The ball was inside the palms, which was hiding the person’s face.

The person slowly lets the palm slowly down, where her eyes were seen which was having a gate to cross, which is her Chashma. Abhi just felt goose bumps seeing the eyes, he felt something different in him, then her button nose, and then her lovely lips which were curving with a soulful smile, and she was wearing a blue color long full sleeved anarkali. ‘If anyone says Love at first sight exists then I am here as a victim’ thought Abhi, feeling that ‘this girl is mine, and she is made for me’.

Abhi moved to her and says “You caught mine and made me out for the first time” She smiled and says “I didn’t mean to, it was suppose to fell over me, I caught it to save me” she gave back the ball to him and left the place. Her finger slightly touched his palm while returning the ball. Abhi stood there and saw her leaving; there was a crazy smile in his face. Purab and Bulbul came there and started to tease him for getting out for the first time, but Abhi’s thought was full of this unknown girl.

Abhi saw her often during the break time and lunch time; he didn’t share his feeling for her to his best friends Purab and Bulbul, who were with him from his school life. Also he didn’t dare to stalk her. One day during afternoon when he was leaving to canteen he saw her sitting and having her lunch alone. His heart wants to go and sit near her and share the food, but mind warned him.

She was always seen near the library or inside the library. ‘She might be a bookworm’ thought Abhi. To have a glimpse of her, he made a habit to visit library, which was never happened in his history. After college hours, he follows her, to the nearer bus stand; wait for her until she leaves there from her route bus.

This happened routinely for almost two weeks; Purab noticed Abhi’s sudden behavior change. Abhi was standing in the sports ground cross folding his arms; Purab and Bulbul were walking back and forth infront of Abhi with a serious thought. Abhi stops them and asks “What was the reason you both were walking like this?”

Bulbul replies “We lost our friend, just searching him” Abhi laughs and asks “I am infront of you guys, stop making fun of me.” Purab asks “Really? But for the past two weeks, we couldn’t get to see him in sports ground during evening time, all the free hours he went on missing” Abhi stammers “I went soon home, to spend time with Daadi so I am leaving soon during evening and I was collecting notes in library so only I will be not with you guys during the free hours.” Hearing this Purab and Bulbul gave a suspicious look at Abhi.

Purab asks “Who was that girl?” Bulbul chuckles as Purab caught Abhi red handed where Abhi was shocked by Purab’s question. Abhi says “Nothing like that” Purab replies “I know everything. Tell me who that girl is?” Abhi tells “Ok, I will say. I don’t know anything about her. Only thing I know was she is our college. That’s it.” Bulbul says “We will find her Abhi. Don’t worry” Abhi immediately hugs Bulbul and says “You're the best Bulbul, not like this Buddhu Purab”. Purab glares and Bulbul replies “Actually I was against this, Purab only said to find the girl for you.” Abhi gives ‘oops’ look and hugs Purab.

The next day, everyone were assembled in their class, it was the class hour, which Abhi hates to the core, since it was taken by that professor who misbehaved with girls. So Abhi thought to sleep on that hour. Everyone was talking with their friends. Abhi was dreaming about his dream girl, where Purab and Bulbul was talking seriously about their weekend day out.

Suddenly a girl age of around 23, who entered inside the class and kept her book and paper on the lecturer table, and stood infront of all the students, all students stopped their work and looked at her, Abhi couldn’t understand the sudden silence in the class, still he continued his dreaming work.
“Good morning friends, I am Pragya Arora, I am your new English Lecturer” says the new girl inside the class, Abhi heard it, it was the familiar voice, and Yes the owner of the voice was his dream girl he wake up and saw her. ‘Lecturer’ ringed inside his mind, the girl he crazily loved was his lecturer. Abhi felt lost at the moment, an age difference of almost three years between them. He started to sweat a lot, his breath heaved, eyes filled with tears.

Pragya’s eyes spotted Abhi and his abnormal condition, she immediately says “You, last bench, what happened?” saying this she came near him. Abhi replies “I... I... I am.. I am fine” but he felt his whole body was shivering. Pragya holds his arm and says “Hey (pointing Purab) take him out. Get fresh up (looking at Abhi) you will feel better. Go, we will wait, Take care” she worriedly gestures Purab to take him out of the class, as Abhi was not feeling really well. He just looked at her hand which was holding his arm with care and concern. Purab took Abhi out of the class.

“She is a lecturer.” was the words left from Abhi’s mouth with little shivering. Purab looked him confused and understood what does he means. She was the same girl who caught his ball on the day while playing cricket and from that day only Abhi’s behavior changed. Purab thought ‘so Abhi had liked this girl, but he couldn’t agree with the truth that she is a lecturer, Oh God she is his first love, what he gonna do’

Shall I continue this story? Guys I need your genuine views. If you like this storyline then I promise that I will try to give my best without hurting others feeling. If you don’t like this storyline please feel free to share your views, I will drop this story.

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)