She Need His Presence In Her Life

Abhi entered inside his room with the purchase bag, he kept it on the chair and turned to see himself in the mirror. This was the first time he was seeing himself blushing abnormally. After a long time, he felt peace in his waving thoughts. Pragya was there for him, that was the reason behind this. The way she hold his hand and said that she will be there for him was more enough for him to pull back from the loneliness. He was not going to fear about future, because Pragya will be there to guide him. He dozed off in the happiness of his new born love for Pragya.

Pragya kept the purchase bag in her room, and started her chore work for next day breakfast and lunch. She arranged the purchased dress in her wardrobe and sat on the bed with deep thoughts. She couldn't understand why did she hold Abhi's hand and said like that. What was in her mind to say that she will be there for him? She had never been this much close with anyone. She never touched anyone, and then what was the sudden attachment she found with Abhi. Maybe living her life as she wished after a long time, that too because of Abhi made her to react like that. She covered the thoughts like that.

After the day out, Abhi and Pragya were very much comfortable with each other's company. Purab and Bulbul started to notice the change in Abhi's behavior. It was clearly identifiable that Abhi was not at all getting tensed or worried about his past. Good improvement but how the change all in a sudden. He started to concentrate on studies, especially in English, which created a deep doubt for Purab and Bulbul.

The intra college fest came, and as per Suresh sir suggested, the same Romeo and Juliet skit took place. This time Abhi didn't run out of fear, instead he acted so well with Bulbul. This surprised Purab. The skit had won the best skit play and Abhi got the best Entertainer award for his singing. Pragya was much impressed with his singing talent. His voice has the soul to reach everyone's heart. Purab and Bulbul could define the relationship between Abhi and Pragya ma'am as friendship so they didn't fear much after that.

One day during evening after her college, Pragya was lost in thoughts, standing near the stove and was boiling milk. She came back to sense when she heard repeated knocking door of her home. She immediately ran there and opened the door to find Abhi at doorstep with a questioning look. She thought he might have been furious that she didn't open the door for so long. She let him inside and she remembered about the milk boiling, so she rushed inside the kitchen. Seeing her rush, Abhi followed her, to see Pragya was taking the boiling milk bowl without rough cloth in bare hands. She got hurt and milk fell down.

Tensed Abhi rushed to her calling out her "Pragya what have you done?" he took her burnt hands and started to blow air and dip her hands in a bowl of water. He was out of mind; Pragya noticed that he called her by name and the concern in his face. She can definitely say that she was getting attached to him, which was worrying her now because this was not right in society's point of view. She gonna leave him someday, and she will be unable to accept it. She needs to do something, so that both may not hurt in future. She immediately pulled her hands out of his grip.

Abhi looked confused; she asks him "You called me by name?" with a fake anger. Abhi replies with little stammering "I saw you hurt, so I didn't think about it. I'm sorry ma'am" he got up from there and moved to living room. He knew he had over reacted by calling her name, but fact was he couldn't see her hurt. Pragya dried her hands and asked him "Why you came here? And what was the reason to break the door in the name of knocking?" with an irritating tone. Abhi couldn't guess why she was behaving different.

Abhi then looks for her mobile, and find it near the charger point. He took the mobile and shows her the missed calls. Pragya was shocked to see 55 missed calls, in that almost 49 missed calls from Abhi. She looks him sheepishly and says "It slipped out of my mind that I kept the mobile in silent. Why you called this much time?" Abhi could notice her change in tone, it was not normal. Abhi says "where your thoughts were? I knew you that you're not the person who would be careless and giving lame excuses. Tell me what is bothering you?"