Husband & Wife Or Romantic Lovers

A new day, a new morning and a very New Beginning of a married life, this was the thought in Pragya’s mind when she opened her eyes from her deep sleep. She stirred a little to find herself caged in his secure arms. She just leaned up to see his face, which was calm and resting over her crook of neck. His even warm breath teased her skin, his hand wrapped on her waist, his eyes closed with a deep rest.

She tried a little and loosened his grip and took out her hand from his. She caressed his cheek lovingly and just felt the moment to freeze forever. They had decided not to take their marriage into physical until she gets comfortable and until he gets the thought that their families are ready to accept them. It may be a long time wait still he believed that he would convince their families. He boosted her not to give up the hope of their family accepting them. But she doesn't want to make him wait. She thought for a moment and decided something with a smile.

He was child for her now, he had broken emotionally as his Daadi had left him, he would try to show himself strong but still she remembers his sob yesterday night. She has a responsibility now to lead a life with her soul mate Abhi. As he said he would be mad at times, she has to handle him carefully. ‘Never and ever will I let you down and at the same time never and ever I will let others to think us down. I give you every happiness I could give you Abhi. I promise’

She kissed his forehead “Good morning Abhi” she whispered, not to disturb his sleep. His lips curved a smile and snuggled close to her. She smiled by seeing him smile. Later she tried a little even more and made to slowly roll him to the other side and came out of the bed. He pulled the duvet to cover him and lied over the stomach. ‘He is such cute child’

She immediately freshens up and went to the kitchen. In the mean time, she had arranged to have bath too. So once the morning breakfasts work over in kitchen she rushed to have a quick bath. She turned to see him, he was still sleeping. She looked at the time; it was past 8 in the morning. She shakes her head in disbelief and entered inside the bathroom.

There aren’t enough pillows to hug, and the bed wasn’t comfortable like before. ‘What happen to my bed and my pillow?’ Abhi stirred and traced his hand over the bed with disbelief. He was sleeping well and the need of one more pillow to hug irritated him. He frowned and got up from the sleep, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the morning madness. ‘When do I keep the window open? Argh! This sun brightness’

A view infront of his eyes, smack the reality into his mind. It wasn’t any kind of dreams, which always wake him from sleep with either shocks or surprises. This isn’t his home and this isn’t his bed. He saw her sitting infront of the dressing table. Oh! He wasn’t bachelor anymore. She, his wife was infront of him and was getting ready and her husband was sleeping still. How unromantic?

She was dressed up in her usual salwar, still it was new. The dark green color enlightens her beauty; the golden work in the Salwar is just glowing on her. Her hair was little wet, she might have dried it few seconds before. Her hairline had filled with Kumkum in the name of her husband, Actually it is me. She was struggling with a tiny thing, but I couldn’t see it’

He steps down from the bed to see his wife, cutely struggling with her Mangalsutra’s hook. He took hold of the edge of Mangalsutra and helped her to tie it. She jerked for a moment and composed seeing him in the mirror.

“Why you remove it? That too the next first day of our marriage?” he faked his anger.

“I had to remove it, it got trapped in your tee, if I pull then it might broke. So I removed it” she said by remembering how her Mangalsutra got hanged in his tee while she got up from the bed.