Shocks And Surprises

Uffo! Long gap of updates! How are you guys? Ok firstly thank you to all the readers who supported this story to reach 18k+ views and 2.82k+ votes. This is my first story crossing this milestone and it was all because of you guys, the lovable readers.

Getting back to the story

** Delhi University **

Pragya entered the college and the flash of her past memories flickered on her mind. That was the same college she studied and this was the same college where her father was working as the senior professor. Whole college doesn’t know this fact, that Pragya was Professor Ram Arora’s daughter, because he thought that she shouldn’t get any added advantage because of her father is a professor in the same college. He was one strict teacher in her life, and today that strictness made them to be apart.

It is two years she stepped out from her house and settled in Mumbai, she tried a lot to meet her father but she didn’t have that dare to face him again. When she came to know about the guest seminar here at Delhi, she was happy that she got an opportunity to meet her father, the other side she worried whether Abhi wouldn’t allow her to go there. Later she realized Abhi doesn’t know that her father was working in that college, so she hoped she could hide it from him.

She stepped inside a class room which was her class room once, and seated in the first bench which was her place in the past. The delighting college days wavered in her mind, and she got reminded about Abhi and their days in the college at Mumbai.

I'm sorry Abhi, I really feel guilty of hiding that Papa was working in this same college. if you come to know about this you won’t let me to come here. I know it is because you care for me but for me this is the only chance I can see my father and I miss him. Hope you understand me when I say you the truth

Her thoughts were broken by the professor Disha entering inside the room.
Mrs. Pragya Mehra?Disha entered asking her.
Pragya wiped her tears immediately and nods with a weak smile.

“Nice to meet you Pragya, just now came to know that you're the former student of this college. Really this would very encouraging to the students” Disha happily said her.

“I would be really happy for this opportunity. By the way, I'm sorry, may I know about you?” Pragya prompted about her introduction.

“I'm Disha Sharma. I'm Mathematics Lecturer here and happy to inform that I'm going to accompany you throughout the seminar”

“Oh so nice of you Disha, then what are we waiting for, shall we start to the literature hall?”

“Sure Pragya”

Disha and Pragya left the classroom and moved to literature hall for the seminar.

** At the College Entrance **