My Love Belongs To You

**Semester Holiday**

The slowest moving days were this semester holiday for Abhi. He cursed himself for confessing his feeling to Pragya. He feared that whether she would leave him forever so only he confessed his love but now after confessing his feeling she might make herself distant from him. He didn’t even think about the age difference between them. She politely answered him and left.

She didn’t call him or text him. He doesn’t know what was going in her home now. He became more restless due to her absence and no communication with her. Her number was switched off. He tried calling Tanu but she too didn’t attend the call.

Seeing Abhi’s behavior change and it was moving towards its worst stage, Purab and Bulbul thought to make him understand about the reality.

/**At Play Ground**\

“At least can you open up now and tell me what is running in your mind” prompted Purab being impatient with Abhi’s silence.

“I love Pragya” replied Abhi.
“Ma’am” Corrected Bulbul.

Purab and Bulbul knew this will be the truth. But this was not right and they are not going to let Abhi to precede it.

“When did he call her ma’am? He was thinking her like his girl friend! An age difference of 5 years between you both, she is elder to you. Can you just think about it Abhi?” Purab said with a stern voice.

“I said I love her. I don’t want to bother about the age difference. My love is more enough” said Abhi with finality.

“Abhi understand one thing, I understand you love her, but think about others. They will not accept this. Don’t be crazy in love.” Bulbul tried to convince him.

“Bulbul was correct, you love Pragya ma’am but not her family and your Daadi gonna accept this relationship. And moreover what about Pragya ma’am? Did she love you? Have ever she confessed it?”

I confessed my love to her, She didn’t confessed yet, even after confessing my love also she was normal with me I can feel that she loves me.” said Abhi with determination.

This made Purab and Bulbul to stumble their thoughts. They didn’t expect Abhi would confess his feeling to Pragya ma’am. Bulbul couldn’t even imagine Abhi’s devastated stage again. So she tried to convince him.

“She was close with you compare to everyone, I agree, but that doesn’t mean she loves you. Don’t confuse her natural behavior as love. Don’t spoil your future life Abhi.” Bulbul tried her best.

Abhi says “Pragya is my Future. I can’t think about anyone other than her. I know she loves me.”
Purab says “Acha, if you still mad about this means, for your kind information, she was in her native do you know the reason?” Abhi nods his head as No.

Purab had talked with Tanu last night. Tanu had said that her father has arranged Pragya’s marriage. But before Tanu could explain everything, Purab ended the call. He got worried about Abhi and his reaction for this. That was the reason Purab and Bulbul came to meet Abhi and make him to realize the reality.

Purab continues “She was in her native right now for her marriage. At least now understand that you are confusing her closeness as love. Just move on Abhi.”

Abhi felt shattered hearing that his love was going to get married, that too she didn’t inform him anything. He had sensed and felt that she too likes him even loves him then why marriage with some other person. He immediately left the place and started to Pragya’s native.

**At Delhi – Pragya’s Home**

The whole home was decorated grandly and lots of guests and relatives were gathered in the home. The preparation for the marriage was in full swing. Pragya’s father Ram was talking with the guest and along he was reviewing the preparations too.