I'm Yours and You're Mine - Forever

Hi,
This part was going to be fully AbhiGya and their confession. Before that I would like to share something with you guys. I will be able to update with little delay, since I was hospitalized last week, I got a plenty amount of scolding from my family and especially from my husband. It was all for a good thing. So please understand my helplessness and support my story further and please wait a little more for the further updates.

Let’s get into our AbhiGya world.

‘I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.’
- Nicholas Sparks

Pragya sensed that someone was nearing her, so she turned to look who it was. Abhi was coming near her, with an expression which she couldn’t even guess of. It was like a puzzle to guess his expression, he is neither happy nor sad, a mixed emotion.

“Are you fine? What happened to you? Why are you looking so dull? Is there any problem Abhi?” she looked worried at Abhi. ‘Why he look so vulnerable?’

“You guessed my feeling so easily Pragya, but I was the fool who didn’t even care about your feelings not even once” he said looking down.

She stepped near him, and kept her hand over his shoulder to assure him.

“Nothing likes that, you didn’t know what happened exactly, you reacted with what you knew, and there isn’t any mistake from your end”

Seeing her concern for him even now, and not bothering about her painful past he couldn’t tolerate more with his mind and heart. ‘I was the reason for the entire mess, still she wasn’t agreeing it, enough it’s high time, she has to flood out her pains’

“Pragya please I couldn’t hold on more, please open up, just confront your bottled feeling for these past six months. Just pour out Pragya. This is the time to speak up the truth which you was hiding from me” He begged ‘I couldn’t even imagine how much painful it may be for you to suffer alone

She looked him with shock; she could guess now that he had come to know about the entire truth happened on her marriage day and whatever happened in these six months. He was asking her to pour out which she was struggling alone all these while.

A flash of every incidence flow over her thoughts,

Abhi confessing his love to her,
She left him at the railway station,
Her father announces about her marriage,
On marriage day Abhi’s arrival,
The way he left saying ‘Don’t want to hate the face which I loved to the core’,
Confronting Nikhil about her love for Abhi,
Stopping the marriage and the life’s biggest payback of leaving her father,
Been as patient for almost two months and as a burden for Nikhil and Tanu,
Knowing Abhi’s academic progress and thought to hide the truth,
Confronting Abhi about her love and trying to be normal and failed every time.

When all those thought flashed she felt her legs going numb, and her whole sense going haywire. ‘Am I that much strong who handled this much tough situation all alone, I couldn't believe myself, what kept me strong all the while?

While the tears wetted her cheeks, she looked at the person infront of her was getting blurred by the filled tears in her eye view, the person was the only strength for her and she crossed this toughest path alone. She believed that at the end of this hard path she will reach him.

Abhi watched her going pale all over and her legs and feet are going week by her deepening thoughts, he wants to pull her close to him and console her, but no she has to cry and pour out her pain. When she looked up at him with a hope filled eyes, he could sense that she has got some answer from him for a long time question.