The Family Love

Hey guys! Nearing 30th part!

Never in my thoughts had I expected this day, when I started this story.
Just read the first part of this story, you would get to know how much nervous I was when I started this story.
I should say it was all because of you all readers and supporters; we have reached this point today.
So it is a team work and it succeeded! Cheers friends!

And I'm really sorry friends that I'm not replying back to your comments, but still I'm reading all your comments.
BIG THANK YOU TO ALL for supporting the story

Let’s get into the story,

“Maa, I wont allow this!” Tanu shouted, so that her father can hear her.

“Tanu, don’t shout! Your dad would hear. I don’t know about anything. He only asked me to arrange Pragya’s room for the special guest” Sarla reasoned by calming Tanu.

“But Aunty, to my knowledge, in these two years Uncle never allowed anyone to stay in Pragya’s room. Why suddenly today?” Nikhil asked side hugging Tanu.

“I don’t know about any special guests! I can’t let them stay in my Di’s room. And that’s final!” Tanu said in finality like a cute little girl, whereas Sarla chuckled.

“Still you're that one possessive sister of Pragya. Don’t you? Remember Tanu, you're going to be a mother soon. Stop behaving like a child. Your Papa was more serious about arranging the room. I can’t cross his words. Nikhil beta, you take her in to your room, I think the special guest of him, is going to arrive” Sarla said everything in a go and moved towards the room to check whether everything was set as Ram wished.

“Sarla… is everything ready? They would reach here at anytime” all heard Ram’s voice from the entrance.

“Haan, I will bring the aarti plate” Sarla said eyeing Nikhil and Tanu, and left the place.

“I won’t let them to stay in my Di’s room” Tanu said hugging Nikhil

“Let’s first see, who the special guest of your father is. You just relax” Nikhil patted her shoulder and they moved to the entrance.

** At Arora Home Entrance **

“I think before entering inside your home, I have to go to hospital” Abhi said looking at Pragya.

Pragya gasped and turned to him “Why? What happened to you? Not feeling well?” Pragya checked his forehead for temperature worriedly.

He took her hand in his hand and gestured her to see their other hand which was entwined.
“If you squeeze my hand with yours, like this means, I am damn sure I have to check whether it got fractured or not” he chuckled.