Her Dilemma

If you feel happy more than you expect, then you will become insecure soon, whether the happiness wouldn’t snatched by others

After realizing that Pragya was happy and comfortable with him, Abhi was in the peak of happiness. Pragya found the newly found friendship with Purab and Bulbul was really great, and sure she missed her college days. Abhi became more attached to Pragya, which worried her more. She very well knows that he was too sensitive to handle the separation. With this thought, she always tried her best to talk with her mother regarding continuing the job. But her mother refused to help her going against her father.

She don’t know why she feel like dying when she thinks about leaving him(Abhi), a kind of tightened thread around her and him, either she can’t break it or she didn’t wish to break it. But why she didn’t accept the fact? That she started liking him. A warm feeling that wanders her heart, whenever she feels the care and concern he shows for her. She never felt content like that with anyone rather than Abhi, and when she started feeling it, she started to worry about the future

**At College**

/**Purab and Abhi**\

“Its last hour, after this we are going for cricket practice” said Purab.
“No, we are nearing our semester. We need to concentrate on our studies” replied Abhi making Purab gasp.
“Oh. Hello who are you? Where is my Abhi?” Purab touched him with disbelief because Abhi suddenly caring about his academics was sun raising on the West.
“Yeah, it is me only. I thought to do something for Daadi. So I want to be a good boy” pouted Abhi
“Is that really for Daadi?” doubted Purab.

“Any doubt in that?”
“Definitely I'm sure. It is not for Daadi. No doubts.”
“Ok you caught me! Pragya ma’am asked me to score good marks this time. It is a challenge which I wished to win”
“I see. I knew that surely Pragya ma’am will be the reason for it”

Suresh enters inside the class greeting the students, which made the conversation between Purab and Abhi to stop.

“Why he was coming this hour? It is Pragya ma’am hour right?” questioned Purab.
“Yes, I was also thinking the same” said Abhi.
“Oye! She was not fine. So Suresh sir replacing him” said Bulbul with a husky voice from her place.
Both the boys nodded, but Abhi’s mind flew in thoughts what happened to Pragya all in a sudden.

**On the Way to Home**

“What happened to you all in a sudden Pragya?” rushed Abhi near Pragya. She turned to see him.

She was looking tired, her eyes are lightly red. She was keeping her palm over her forehead. Might be she has a bad headache.

“Not feeling well Abhi” says pragya while handovers her bag to Abhi, as he was asking her bag so that she can walk little freely. He keeps the bag over his bike and started to walk along with her.

“What you had during lunch? Is that food poisoning or anything else?” he thought it must be the normal monthly issues, which he didn’t dare to ask openly. Still he wants to know why she was not feeling well.

“I didn’t sleep properly yesterday night. Bad Headache” she hold her sides of the head indicating that she couldn’t tolerate the headache.

Abhi stopped near the pharmacy, bought a headache tablet and along with that he bought milk in the nearby grocery shop.

“Have food, take this tablet. Later have this milk and then sleep. No need to do any other work” said Abhi by giving the medicine and the milk packet to Pragya.