You're My Need

Down fall, doesn’t mean that you lost everything, it is the time to show others that how much you're capable to get up from it! All you need is will power on yourself, and a caring hand to pat your shoulder and say ‘You can do it, I'm there for you’

Pragya became Abhi’s all time care taker. She took care of Abhi at hospital, as Abhi’s neck has been bandaged, he couldn’t turn any side without straining his neck. He needs one person to be his side to help him and this made him to feel that he was becoming burden for others, especially for Pragya.

“Abhi, now sleep for awhile, I will talk with Doctor and come, for your discharge procedure” Pragya says as she wipes his lips after having his breakfast.

(Abhi’s dialogue is only whispers or gestures, as he couldn’t speak due to the injury)

“Do you have your breakfast?” Abhi asks her, as he saw her, reading his reports.

“Yes, I had and also I had my medicines too” she says him and he looks at her, who was so busy in reading his reports. She looked at him as she didn’t get any reply from him.

 She looked at him as she didn’t get any reply from him

“Why are you staring at me like this?” she asks him

“You didn’t even felt that I'm becoming burden for you? Not even once?” he asks her

“Why should I feel as such?” she asks him.

“I can’t even do any single thing without anyone’s help. Often making you to strain for me, and in this condition *caressing her baby bump* I have to take care of you, I have to fulfill all your needs, but now see, you're doing it for me and straining yourself. I'm feeling myself as burden for you Fuggi” he says as tears layered in his eyes.

“Not again Abhi! I'm done with this conversation already! Will you feel that taking care of your pregnant wife as burden?”

“No! Why should I feel like that? I would happily take care of you, fulfilling all your mood swings wishes” he says as happy tears touched his cheek.

“Then now I'm taking care of my childish husband *pinches his cheeks* and I'm happy of doing it and moreover I don’t have nothing big than being with my husband and taking care of him. It is not feeling as burden, it is a way of showering my love to heal your wound! You're everything to me Abhi, and I feel that wife is the medicine for her husband” she smiles at him.