Realizing The Feeling

**At Playground**

Abhi and Pragya both sat together in the bench.
“So Pra… Shit I have to control my tongue. So ma’am what was bothering you?” asked Abhi losing his patience by the long silence between them in an empty play ground.
“Why were you used to call me by my name? Do you talk about me with anyone by saying my name instead of ma’am?” questioned Pragya as she wants to know why he was calling her by name.

“I don’t know it got slipped without my knowledge. Maybe it was because I'm considering you as a friend. I call my friends by their name”
“Oh. That was not fully convincible. Anyways I was thinking about my father”
“Now what happened?” he turned to face her fully.
She held her folded elbow on the backrest of the bench and turned to face him and talk.
“Papa wants me to resign the job”

Abhi stood up in shock “Why he wants you to resign the job?”
Seeing Abhi’s reaction, Pragya was surprised and asked him to sit first then only she will continue. Abhi nods and sit near her; still he was shocked at the same time worried whether she would resign the job as he knew she won’t cross her father’s words.

“Firstly, he didn’t like me working here. Tanu only convinced Papa for allowing me to work here. Don’t know what changed he wants me to resign the job by this semester itself and get back to Delhi”
“Why like that? Does he have any other issues regarding you?” he asked her politely meaning indirectly whether her father has doubt on her. Pragya understood it.

“No. He was always against this job in Mumbai. Now he had let me into a phase to select either him or career”
“This is ridiculous. How could a father ask his daughter to choose like this? Obviously you will choose your father. Am I Right Pragya?”
Pragya’s eyes widened hearing his furious talk and at the end again he had called her by name.
“I didn’t choose yet” avoiding the thought that he had called her by name, she wants to concentrate on her dilemma which she was trying to share with him.

“You mean to say, you can’t choose anyone in the option your father gave?”
“Yes. I respect my father a lot. But I cannot leave this job. You know I have worked before in Delhi, but I didn’t feel this much comfortable there. Here the environment, staffs, students were really comfortable to work with”
“Only these are the reason you wish to be here?” he was sad that she didn’t mean him as one of the reasons to stay here.
I like to be here Abhi. Now I don’t know how to convince papa” she turned to sit straight with deep thoughts.

Abhi was little hurt that he expected Pragya to say that she like his relationship to be one of the reasons to stay here, but she didn’t, instead she said that she like to be here. He can figure out that she needs his suggestion to convince her father, to let her to work here. Actually he also wants her to work here; he started to think for any idea that would help her and him.

**At Bulbul’s Home Entrance**

“It was awesome dinner Purab. I didn’t expect ma’am was this much friendly. Now I can understand why Abhi was this much close with her”
“Why you think like that?”
“Abhi always needs a person to guide him, and at the same time to care for him. Throughout the dinner I noticed how she took care for him and how they were comfortable with each other”

“Is this the same Bulbul who was against their relationship?”
“You're mocking me. I was against them because I thought Abhi loved her”
“Yes he loves her even now”
“What are you saying Purab? They are friends” shouted Bulbul, not agreeing with Purab’s statement about Abhi’s love for Pragya.

“Abhi loves Pragya ma’am. But what kind of love I couldn’t conclude with” Purab replied with sincerity in his words.
“Please Purab; it should not end up with what I feared for”
“I too fear for the same”