Is This Reality Of Our Life?

**In these Two months**

As the cultural fest was for the next semester, principal announced the students to concentrate on their studies and the upcoming semester exams first. Each class was assigned with a staff to guide the students during their special class. Pragya was assigned for the Final year students, that too for Abhi’s class.

Abhi had already challenged Pragya that he will be scoring good marks this time. He badly wants to win the challenge. But what bothered him was the haunting dream. Again and again he got the same dream like Pragya leaving him and moving away with her father. He knew that during this semester holiday Pragya was going to Delhi, to talk with her father regarding continuing the job. He worried whether he would agree for it or not. Pragya’s greatest weakness was ‘fear of her father’ and this made Abhi to become restless.

Pragya assured him that she will definitely ask her father and will try her level hard to make her father accept for it. This convinced a little for Abhi, and he started to concentrate on the studies. Even it was semester time; he didn’t miss to play cricket in college and also the bet match in his area surrounding. Purab and Bulbul started to notice the huge difference in Abhi and Pragya’s relationship. They had caught Abhi sometimes calling Pragya ma’am by her name. Again they didn’t bother about it because they thought it might be they became close friends.

Number of special classes and coaching classes made the students to concentrate more and utilize more for the exams. The semester started and the college was a peaceful place due to the silence during the exam time. Now Pragya started to get worried. She doesn’t know whether her father will listen to her. She still remembers how much she begged her father first to join in this college at Mumbai. Now, asking him for continuing the job may break their bond too, maybe her father may think that she stepped out from the bond after started to live alone. She doesn’t want any kind of misunderstanding between her and her father.

On the other hand, she doesn’t want to leave Abhi too. She does accept that she likes him. But what kind of bond it was. She can’t explain anyone because no one gonna understand it or accept it. A hypothetical dilemma between the mind and heart was the worst thing happened in her life at this point. She likes him, she felt comfortable around him, she wish to be taken care by his concern but why she feels like that? That was the question she couldn’t answer herself. Maybe she didn’t realize yet.

Finally the exams got over and there was a month of semester holiday. Now it is Reality check for both Abhi and Pragya. They may have consoled themselves or encouraged themselves that everything gonna be alright, but when facing the situation directly was the actuality what you capable of.

Pragya booked train ticket to Delhi on Sunday evening. Purab had informed her that after completing his family outing he will be coming to Pragya’s home to pick and drop her at the railway station. Bulbul also will join with them. Abhi will be helping Pragya for packing her things.

**On Sunday at Pragya’s Home**

“Suitcase, Dinner bag, my handbag…. Yes everything done. Perfect!” said Pragya checking her things packed for the travel.

She saw Abhi who was sitting in the sofa and lost in some deep thoughts. She knows why he was like that.
She always prayed that Abhi shouldn’t say anything to her regarding his feelings. She badly doesn’t want to hear it from him, which may make the situation even more difficult for her. She doesn’t want Abhi to suffer and she can’t see him in pain.

So seeing that he was lost in thoughts, she didn’t dare to ask what it was. She tried her level to avoid speaking with him, but it was really tough to avoid him.