Jungkook ♡ Vacation

Start from the beginning

"I can smell the ocean." You commented gleefully.
Jungkook breathed in, taking in the salty air and nodded. "Me too. The airport must be really close to the beach."
"Do you need a cab?" Someone asked.
You and Jungkook turned to see a guy leaning against a vehicle, a sign reading TAXI sitting on the roof of the car.
"Yes. Thank you." Jungkook smiled. He took both your luggage and put it in the back of the cab before piling into the backseat with you.
Jungkook gave the driver directions to your hotel, the vehicle pulling away from the airport. You gazed out the window, watching towering palm trees and large, fancy buildings pass by. This place was stunning and you hadn't even seen the resort yet.

"Here we are." The driver announced once you had arrived at your destination.
You handed the man some cash to cover the ride and thanked him. Jungkook had already retrieved your luggage from the trunk, rolling it towards you once you stepped onto the sidewalk. Upon arriving at the front desk, Jungkook checked in and you received your room key.
"They said we're on the 18th floor." You mentioned, glancing at the key card.
"That's high up."
"Yeah, but the view of the beach will be amazing."
The elevator made a ding sound signaling you had arrived at the 18th floor. You stepped out of the lift and began your search for your room, scanning the number plaques on the wall.
"Ah! Here it is." You pointed.
You slid the key card in the machine on the handle and a green light flashed in response. You turned the knob and opened the door letting Jungkook walk in first, you following behind shortly after.

The room was decorated beautifully. Beach-themed artwork hung on the walls along with little arrangements of fishing nets with plastic starfish and shells stuck in it, above the couch was a metal wall piece in the shape of a mermaid, the tail sprayed a colorful mix of blue and green. You stepped into the master bedroom to check it out and was met with a giant king size bed with a neutral colored striped comforter on it. Jungkook was quick to take your suitcase from you and roll it over to the corner of the room with his.
"It's beach time." He announced excitedly.
"We're not gonna unpack?"
"We can unpack tonight. We've had a long flight and I'm ready to enjoy our vacation."
"You're right."
"That's what I'm talking about." Jungkook clapped.

You sifted through the clothes you brought along and retrieved your swimsuit to change into in the bathroom while Jungkook changed in the bedroom.
Stepping out of the bathroom, you saw him dressed in swim trunks and a button down shirt with blue all-over tropical print, the last two buttons were left undone, allowing you to catch brief peeks of his abs when he moved.
Jungkook's round, unblinking eyes were glued to you, shamelessly checking you out as soon as you emerged from the bathroom.
"You look amazing." He sighed out, hands sliding down your waist.
His head dipped down, lips meeting your neck to kiss it slowly, his breath tickling your skin. Your eyelids fluttered at the sensation as you tilted your head to the side so he could have better access. The palms of his hands moved from your waist to your back, sliding up and down your spine.
"I thought we were going to the beach." You chuckled softly, reaching up to run your fingers through Jungkook's dark hair.
"We are, darling. You just look so gorgeous I can't help myself." He murmured, kissing up your jawline.
After allowing yourself a few more blissful moments to enjoy the kiss, you took his chin between your fingers, bringing his face up to meet yours before giving him a quick peck on the lips.
"Let's go."

The two of you made your way out of the hotel and onto the beach, the strong breeze blowing past you. The sand was scalding hot on your feet as you searched for the perfect spot.
"Here." Jungkook pointed to a secluded space away from majority of the crowd at the beach. You laid your towels out on the sand and set up a large umbrella to keep some of the sun off you.
Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the side, his beautifully toned abs and large chest on fully display no longer covered up by fabric. Your eyes couldn't help but drift down to his exposed abdomen to admire his impressive body.

"C'mon baby, I thought you wanted to go to the beach." He smirked teasingly.
"I do." You responded, trying to pretend you weren't ogling at him.
"Let's go, then." He took your hand and pulled you into the ocean.
As soon as your feet hit the water, you got instant relief, the tingling from the hot sand subsiding as it was soothed by the ocean.
The water was comfortably warm, but cooled off as you moved deeper.
"Ah. It feels nice and cool." You sighed, spreading your arms out in the water.
Jungkook hooked his arm around your waist, pulling you against him.
"What is it?" You questioned with a smile.
"I'm just really happy." He leaned his forehead against yours. "This is going to be an amazing vacation."
You hummed in agreement before leaning in and pressing your lips against his.

_____________________________________
DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

 Plagiarism will not be tolerated