Choose Yoongi ♡ Alice in Wonderland AU

Published: October 28, 2018
Rewritten: January 3, 2024

Word count: 1,300

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

♤ ♡ ♧ ♢

Every single one of them were amazing and beyond perfect, but your heart seemed to be pulled towards one of them in particular.

The answer was simple and you weren't going to sugarcoat it or draw the moment out any longer than it needed to be.
"I choose Yoongi." You decided.

A proud and prideful smirk spread across the cat hybrid's face as he stepped forward.
"It's about time, sweetheart."
He grabbed you swiftly by the waist and pulled you into his side, giving you a quick kiss on the lips as if to show off.
"See you losers around." Yoongi began pulling you away from the group.
"We have to say goodbye." You stopped him.
"Make it quick, sweetie."

Approaching the boys one by one, you gave each of them a hug, saying a brief goodbye.
"Don't let him keep you away from us." Taehyung told you.
"I won't. We'll come visit. I promise." You glanced back, seeing an impatient Yoongi waiting on you. "Well, I'll come visit."
Giving a final wave goodbye, you paired back up with Yoongi who was already pulling you out the door.
"Let's go, pretty." He ushered you down the stone path that led away from Jin's towering castle.

The journey to Yoongi's house was a quiet one. Most of the walk was spent taking in your surroundings and accepting the fact that you would be living in this wondrous place.
It's funny, you were so quick to abandon your old life and weren't worried in the slightest about the fact that you didn't have any belongings with you. In a way, you were starting over completely—and you loved that.

The roof of a house could be seen in the distance, which let you know you would be arriving at your destination in a few short moments.
Yoongi's house was nothing like you had imagined. The exterior was comprised of gray tones and had a chic, minimalistic structure that still managed to fit in with the various mushrooms and quirky flowers of Wonderland.
Truthfully, up until you found out each of the boys had their own places, you assumed Yoongi stayed up in the trees where you first met him.

"Welcome to your new home." Yoongi announced, opening the door so the both of you could walk in.
The interior was decorated in dark hues much like the exterior. Yoongi had a black leather couch and chair along with tables made from ebony wood. The arrangement of furniture was simplistic and appealing to the eyes.
"What do you think?" Yoongi's thumb gently caressed your side while you took in all the details of the living room.
"I love it."
"Good."

As soon as the word left his mouth, his lips slammed against yours, his impatience and longing both evident in the way he kissed you with such eagerness.
You closed your eyes and melted into him, reciprocating his heated actions with just as much fervor as him. The softness of his lips contrasted greatly with the pace of the kiss, which was rough and feverish, turning your mind to mush. His hands that were still planted on your hips massaged them as he backed you against the nearest wall, caging you in while he devoured your lips, nipping softly at them.
When he parted ways, he gazed at you, his turquoise eyes glowing passionately.
"I love you so much." He panted before he began kissing down your neck, the sensation of his lips on the sensitive skin sending a trail of goosebumps down your spine.
Your eyes closed once more as your head instinctively leaned back.
"I love you too, Yoongi." You sighed out, reaching up to run your fingers through his long hair.
You didn't stay in one spot for very long before Yoongi started tugging you down the hallway to his room, which you didn't get a chance to look at as he gently pushed you down onto the bed, hovering over you with a gleam in his feline-like eyes.

"I can't believe you picked me." He confessed, brushing your hair back. "I'm really happy."
You smiled up at him, enjoying the brief moment of vulnerability from him.
"Though I should have seen it coming. I mean, I did assume you liked me, after all."
You smacked his arm playfully only for him to grab your wrists and pin them to the mattress.
"You have to admit I was right. Wasn't I?" He leaned close to your face.
The only thing you managed to utter was a meek, "Yeah."
He smirked down at you, briskly closing the gap between your faces. "That means you're mine." He murmured lowly against your lips.
Your entire face was set ablaze.
He pulled away and gazed down at you.
"How do you feel about that, babe?"
"Um... I-"
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked before kissing you again.

♡♡♡

Two weeks later

A sliver of sunlight peeked through Yoongi's dark curtains, the narrow beam shining across the floor. Turning your head, you saw the man that captured your heart, snuggled up against you with his head resting on your chest.
Yoongi was unbearably cute when he slept. He looked so soft and pure, the sight making your heart melt. One of your hands reached up to slowly run your fingers through his hair. His eyes opened a little and he tilted his head to look up at you, a soft smile playing at his lips.

"Good morning." He rasped, his morning voice setting a flurry of butterflies loose in your stomach.
"Good morning."
"Keep doing that. It feels good." He mumbled before closing his eyes, relishing in the feeling of your loving touch.
You obliged, continuing to play with his hair, twirling a strand around your index finger before letting it go and watching as it partially untwisted itself before combing your fingers through it.
One of his cat ears twitched a little, which made your heart flip. You secretly wanted to touch his ears for some time now, but never said anything because you didn't want to make him uncomfortable. To be fair, it was a weird request.

You looked down at him finding that he was almost asleep again, if not already. Ever so slowly, you brought your hand up and stroked one of his ears. They were really soft-softer than you had imagined and oh-so-adorable. The giddy giggles that threatened to escape you were held back as you gently touched them once more.

After a while, you heard a low purring sound emitting from Yoongi's chest. Your breath caught in your throat at the sound.
"Mmm." He hummed lowly as he tightened his grip around your waist, his fingers almost kneading your flesh. "Keep going, pretty."
The heat in your cheeks raised exponentially at his comment, but you continued to pet his ears nonetheless.
The purring became louder and Yoongi was starting to grab onto the material of your shirt, small sighs mixing with the constant purring.
It was then that you started to ease up on the petting, not wanting to get him fired up so early in the morning.

"You're adorable." You whispered.
His eyes practically snapped opened and he looked up at you.
"I'm not."
"Oh, come on." You chuckled. "Yes you are. Your purring is so cute."
"Don't you dare tell anyone about this."
"About what?" You feigned confusion.
"Good girl." He grinned, the praise sending another rush of butterflies to your stomach.
"Don't you wanna get up and eat?" You asked in an attempt to distract yourself.
"No. I wanna stay here and cuddle with my girlfriend." He raised his head long enough to give you a peck on the lips.
You smiled contently, settling into your pillow.
"That's fine with me."

_____________________________________
DO NOT steal, copy, alter, repost, or translate my works. These are my original ideas and I work very hard on them. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

 Plagiarism will not be tolerated