Before You Read • PLEASE READ

(\ (\
(„• ֊ •„)
━━━━━━━━O━O━━━━━━━━
𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀: PLEASE read over this. Many people have disregarded it and I've had to repeat myself multiple times :')
Thank you
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This book has been finished since 2019. I WILL NOT BE WRITING EXTRA PARTS/ CONTINUATIONS OF ANY IMAGINES IN THIS BOOK OR ANY COMPLETED BTS IMAGINES BOOK please don't ask.

• This book is rated 14+ as my works are sometimes suggestive. Also I'm an adult and I'm very uncomfortable with users under 14 interacting with me or my stuff. I've had issues with kids in the past causing problems/unnecessary stress for me and I don't want to deal with that, so if you're not 14+ please DO NOT interact with me or any of my books. I kindly ask that you respect this boundary. If you don't, you will be blocked. This is a very lenient rating so please respect it.

Please DO NOT repost my edits anywhere or take credit for them.

• I do not accept criticism or hateful comments. I see every comment so if you have something negative so say about my writing please keep it to yourself. Comments I deem to be rude/hateful will be deleted.

PLEASE DON'T CALL ME AUTHOR-NIM OR UNNIE. I'm American, not Korean. I'm also 99% sure the people who have called me unnie/author-nim aren't Korean either.
You can call me: Lila, author, or writer. L or lilac works too if that's what you prefer :)

A few of my imagines have been stolen and reposted on other sites/platforms. This should go without saying, but DO NOT STEAL MY WORK!!! I put a lot of time and effort into these imagines and to see someone taking credit for my hard work and ideas makes me upset and it's so disrespectful. This book is set to "All rights reserved" that means these are MY works. I do not allow stealing or copying of any sort.
Writing something inspired by my work is fine but please ASK ME FIRST, that way I can decide if I'm okay with you using a certain idea and I can read whatever you post to make sure it's not copied. I've had issues where people have asked to use ideas of mine and they ended up writing stuff word for word or copying an entire scene without my knowledge.

• Y/n is ALWAYS intended to be an adult unless there's a flashback or the imagine takes place in high school.

• If you're interested in following my socials, I have Instagram and Tumblr.
I use my IG story to fangirl about Kpop and give writing updates. Tumblr is where I repost my fave ATEEZ and BTS imagines as well as new imagines for Stray Kids, Xdinary Heroes, and other groups I may get ideas for. It's also where any new BTS imagines will be posted
If you're interested, my user is lilacmingi for both (14+ ONLY PLEASE)

Lastly, I go through ALL comment and messages. I see them all. I'm not an author that ignores her readers 🥺 I really enjoy seeing everyone's sweet comments. It motivates me and makes my day when I'm feeling down, so thank you.

Sorry if I rambled. After this book gained popularity I started having issues with some readers so I felt like I needed to write this to address most of the issues BEFORE people start reading to save myself the stress and constant repeating. If you read all of this I appreciate it A LOT 🤧
I sometimes feel like I shouldn't voice the way I feel about things in fear of seeming picky or demanding—even intimidating. However, a lot of you have supported me saying it's good that I'm being open. It's very validating and I appreciate it more than you know 🥹

Here's a meme for your time

Now, on to the imagines!I hope you enjoy them

I hope you enjoy them

- Lila 🖤💜