Jungkook ♡ Vacation

Published: August 29, 2018
Rewritten: July 26, 2023

Word count: 1,502

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

BTS was on a three month break, which was something they didn't get very often

BTS was on a three month break, which was something they didn't get very often. Since it was such a rare occurrence, Jungkook decided that he wanted to get away for a couple weeks—just you and him. So, he booked a two week vacation at an extravagant beach resort. The images you saw online were mind-blowing, so seeing the real thing would surely leave you speechless.

The both of you were currently on a plane just a few hours away from paradise. Jungkook was leaned over on your shoulder, dozing off after fighting back sleep for the last thirty minutes, his hand loosely holding yours. You, however, were wide awake, far too excited about this vacation to sleep. You had never been to this particular beach before, as it was pretty extravagant. Not only that, but this was also the first time you'd been on a trip with your boyfriend. You were beyond excited.
You turned your head ever so slightly, glancing over to see Jungkook's cute face squished against your shoulder, his nose twitching a little in his sleep. You pressed your lips together to suppress the giddy smile threatening to break out across your features.
My lil bunny. You thought.
Being as careful as you possibly could, you retrieved your phone from your lap and snapped a photo of him, smiling down at it.
That's a keeper.
Sighing softly, you leaned back in your seat and closed your eyes. You needed to try and get some rest so you'd be wide awake and ready to explore the beach once the plane landed.

Your eyes slowly peeled open, when you were awoken by soft laughter. Your sleepy gaze was met with the sight of Jungkook chuckling with his phone in your face.
"What are you doing?" You asked in the most threatening tone you could muster.
"Nothing." He grinned, pulling his phone away.
"You'd better delete those pictures."
"What if I think you look cute?" He asked.
"Oh." Your heart thumped. "Hey, no." You shook your head. "I don't care. Delete them."
"We're about to land." He announced, changing the subject.
"We are?" You sat upright, the pictures completely forgotten.
"They just announced we'd be landing in ten minutes."
"I can't wait. I'm so excited you have no idea."
"I am too. What do you want to do first when we unpack and get settled?"
"Go walk on the beach. I'd like to check out the place I'll be waking up to for the next two week."
"Sounds like a plan."

After stepping off the plane, the both of you made your way inside the airport and waited to collect your suitcases.
"I don't see them." You frowned, watching as nag after bag rolled by, none of them being yours.
"Just wait. Sometimes it takes a while."
"What if they're lost?"
"They're not lost. Don't worry."
You stood there waiting anxiously for your bags to roll around. Finally, you caught a glimpse of a (favorite color) suitcase tossed next to a black one. Your eyes widened in recognition.
When your luggage came around, Jungkook smiled.
"There they are. See? I told you they weren't lost." He grabbed both suitcases, pulling them off the baggage carousel. "You ready?"
You nodded eagerly and took your suitcase.
Walking side by side, you both rolled your suitcases with you to the airport entrance. The automatic doors slid open as you walked out into the warm summer air. Right away, you took in a deep breath, inhaling deeply as a smile graced your features.