-The Real Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Rachel's Pov

After the party , we drove back to the apartment. I kissed Danny's cheek. I was so lucky to have someone as understanding and as caring as Danny. I mean , here I am pregnant and married to the man I love with all my heart. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for him. And I know that goes both ways. We walked inside of our brand-new apartment. I felt a sting of guilt and selfishness. This place was his gift to me, and I had ruined it by telling him I wanted to move back in with my mom. I let out a sigh and Danny took my hand and kissed it. I loved how he understood me like no one else could. He understood my crazy life. Alot of other guys would have thought I wasn't worth the trouble and run away. But not Danny. He understood the most important thing , he understood that I needed him.

We layed on our bed and I snuggled into his side. He wrapped me into his strong arms. I felt so exhausted and tired. It had been such a long day. But at the same time, there was no one on earth as happy as me. I had finally got what I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl. I finally got a family. My dad was in the picture,Danny and I are so in love,and now a new little person was on the way. I smiled into the darkness as I started to picture the baby.

''Well moving should be easy. We haven't unpacked yet.'' Danny said.

I laughed and kissed his lips.''We'll get on that tomarrow. Right now,I just wanna sleep.'' I told him. Danny gripped me tighter,if that was possible,and I fell asleep in his strong,loving arms.

-Rachel's Dream-

Parts of my life floated into my mind. But the thing was, none of it was in order. They were all just memories from the past. Most of them were good,but then some of them ..I wish never happend.

-Memory Numberr One-

My mom and I ran through the sprinklers holding hands and laughing hard. We both had on these hideous orange bikinis. Mom didn't have much style back then. After we dried off we went to town and got ice cream. We used to do all kinds of fun things together. I hope I'll be a good mom. Just like my mom.

-Memory Number Two-

''Where the hell have you been?! Rachel ,you've been gone for three days! I've been worried sick about you! I thought something happend to you!" She yelled at me. I had to be about 16 years old. Stupid and rebellious. ''Don't effin' worry about where I've been. Like you care anyway. You don't even want me here,you just wanna spend time with all your precious boyfriends. Who don't even give a fuck about you!'' I screamed at her. Mom's jaw dropped and I ran to my room in anger and slammed my door shut,while she clutched the sink for support and cried.

-Memory Number Three-

''Aww,she is just the cutest thing! What are you gonna name her,Kate?'' Melinda asked my mom. Mom was lying in a hospital bed with infant me in her arms. She had a sleepy smile on her pretty face,''I think I'm gonna name her Rachel. I've always loved that name.'' She kissed my head,''I love you,Rachel.''

-Memory Number Four-

''Mom,will you hurry up! Jacob is gonna be here any minute!'' I whinned. She ignored me and continued to pin my hair up,as soft curls fell around my face. I was wearing a long purple dress for the prom and I was so nervous. Mom helped me with everything. And as Jacob,my date, arrived she took dozens of pictures.

-Memory Number Five-

''You're not to late,Dad.'' I said as I gave him a hug. That was the first time we had ever met. The first time we even heard of each other. I remember we went crusin' in his pretty little car. I know he wasn't there for me when I was a kid. But I don't hold that against him. It wasn't his fault. It wasn't my moms fault. It was just the way things were. But I turned out okay,or so I like to think. And besides,he's making up for it now.