"I know entrapment when I hear it, Bella." I told her.

"I'm not trying to entrap you, I'm trying to find out what you're feeling." She crossed her arms, her brows had pulled together. I had ticked her off.

"I feel conflicted." I admitted.

"How so?"

"I enjoy being here, I like seeing Kate, and being surrounded by so many familiar people and places, but I hate being around Tanya. I hate that I don't hate her, I hate that I'm scared of her. I hate what she did to herself, and I hate what she has done to me. It doesn't help that I'm 3,017 miles away from the only girl that I love."

She shook her head. "I wish I was there, or you were here."

"I wish you were here," I told her. "It would make things so much easier for me."

"Yeah?" Her voice was softer now, and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Yes, I would also like to show you where I'm from," I told her.

"Well, we can go someday." She shrugged, "maybe summer time, after we graduate. We can go together."

"You mean that? You'd come here with me?" I asked her, the surprise in my voice very prominent. I never expected that.

"I'd go to hell with you," she shrugged, "if you wanted to go there for a vacation."

I chuckled. "I have lots of places I'd like to take you, hell isn't one of them."

At that moment there was a knock on my door. I knew it was Kate.

"Hang on, Bella." I said, pushing back from the table, I walked to the door and opened it. Kates long blonde hair was pulled up into a ponytail, she wore a plain blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Hello!" Kate's ever-cheery voice greeted me.

"Hey," I waved her in. "I'm on a video call with Bella."

"Oh, cool!" She clapped her hands together and walked straight in, going to my computer right away.

Bella looked up at her, surprised.

"Hey!" Kate said cheerfully, sitting in the seat I had occupied just moments before.

"Hello," Bella replied. Her eyes flickered to me in the background before settling back on my lifelong bestfriend. "You're Kate, right?"

"Yeah," Kate said cheerfully.

"Boyfriend stealer." Bella smirked. I knew she was teasing, Kate however, looked shocked.

"Uh," she stuttered, turning to me.

"Joking," I told her, shrugging. "I need a drink. You girls can talk."

I excused myself out of the room and to the small kitchen. I was only gone for a few minutes, but when I walked back into the room, you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Walking back to the computer, I took a seat next to Kate. Bella looked at me, I couldn't read her face. She smiled at me, but it wasn't convincing. She truly was a terrible actress.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing," Bella shrugged, looking away from me. Her eyes landed on Kate briefly. She once again forced a smile. "I should go."

"Okay," I said slowly. "Talk later?"

Bella looked at me, a breathtaking smile graced her lips.

"Absolutely, baby. Text me." She drawled. Her voice was sexy, and immediately gave me flashbacks to the other night. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, a soft groan escaping my lips.