The Treaty.

Stacy's perspective:

The plan cooked in my head as hot water dripped through me. I dried my hair so water didn't pour down and left the remaining wet. The shower really did take the stress out of my head. I just studied the entire evening and the monotonous studies bored me. I found a towel which was too short to cover my body. 

I just had to walk from the bathroom which was in my bedroom into my bedroom which was like a step away. So I draped the towel around my naked body and left my wet hair down my shoulders. I opened the bathroom door and hopped out and shrieked seeing him.

"Atticus what are you doing in my room?" I shot grasping my towel tighter around me. 

He laughed.

"Don't you look hot after shower!" He smirked as he rested leaning on my bed.

"Get out." I hissed at him. 

"Chill, I just took all my condoms out of your closet." He shrugged.

"Atticus I'm naked. Out." I said turning red with anger and embarrassment.

"I can see your naked." He smirked more.

"What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes. 

"Nothing, I just came to gave you this book." He said handing me my English book.

I must have left it downstairs after studying. I took the book from his hand and I turn to keep it on my table when a thrilling idea hits me. 

Instead of keeping it on the table, I bend down to keep it in the lowest shelf near the floor. I know my towel is so short that I would have given him the glimpse of my sexy ass. I stay there meddling with a few things and shoot up to look at him.

His eyes were surely glued and amused. He gulped looking everywhere else and I know he's turned on again. I'm playing with Atticus, the biggest player of our school. 

"Ahem?" I clear my throat looking at him.

The smirk on my face is forcing its way but I just keep a serious face. 

"I.. a.. I had this idea.. a while back." He said looking at the floor and scratching his neck. 

"What idea?" I asked looking at his V-neck grey shirt which tightly hugged his muscles. I see why his body rules the school. 

"Like a treaty.." He said standing up and walking towards me.

"What treaty?" I asked staying glued to my place.

"See? Our parents married each other against our wishes. So why not drive them crazy so they split up?" He asked raising his eyebrows. 

Oh I expected something else. But this sounds fun.

"I'm listening." I nodded smiling.

"Then, you get your mom and I get my dad." He shrugged.

"What do we do in order to separate them?" I asked creasing my eyebrows.

"We pull up pranks. Not on each other, but on them." He smirks inching closer. 

"I don't trust you on that. You might just do a huge one and put the blame on me." I scowled.

"Yes, you might do the same. So we simultaneously build up our trust on each other." He said in a plain face.

"How am I gonna trust you?" I asked sighing.

"We have some...fun." He said looking into my eyes.

"Fun? What kind of fun?" I asked frowning again.