" But it is a fact, my hypothesis was correct." Pidge stuck her tongue out.

" Is it really that obvious?!" Keith was beyond flustered as he squeaked out his question.

" Princess, yes." Lance calmed down from his cackling.

" But how?!" The boy whined.

" It just... is." Pidge said, and the cheerleader grumbled. He also leaned on his boyfriend more. It sure was nice that the water break was lasting this long.

" Allura!" Lance shouted over, and the cheer captain was eager to join the small group by the water coolers. She needed to get away from there, being that Acxa was staring at her creepily, and seemed to make the whole squad uncomfortable.

" Yes, Lance?" She stood before them, and her accent made his name sound more like 'Lonce.'

" Is it obvious that Keith is gay?" Hunk asked her blatantly.

" Yes." Allura answered quickly. " It'd be hard for me not to know. Especially considering what we text about." She laughed. " I think it's called having a GBF?"

" Oh my God, yes! Keith is everybody's GBF!" Pidge squealed. Luckily her and Allura already knew each other quite well, or it might've been kind of awkward. They'd been partners in Physics for over a week now, and had really become friends during that time.

" Wait, what do you guys text about?" Lance asked, and he felt the smaller male grow tense.

" Oh? I was under the impression that Keith would've told you?" Allura questioned, and Keith felt his face heat up even more so.

" No-no I really don't think we need to get into that!" He frantically said.

" Well now I'm curious." Pidge wiggled her eyebrows.

" Do I even want to know??" Hunk grimaced. And Lance was now dying to figure it out.

" What is it about? Me?" The alpha joked, though he was half serious.

" Shut up!" Keith whined.

" It is." Lance smiled dashingly.

" Well, I'm not going to say exactly what Keith and I talk about because that wouldn't be very nice. But... we've discussed some... sexual desires that Keith has... thought about trying with Lance." Allura cleared her throat awkwardly, not wanting to go into detail.

" Allura!" Keith scolded, very shy as he buried his face into his alpha's chest. He nuzzled into the jersey, which surprisingly wasn't all too sweaty, and Pidge spontaneously combusted in the background.

" Okay that's it!! I ship Klance!!!" The short little fangirl announced to the entire football field. " OTP!"

" Klance?" Matt chuckled. " Is that their couple name?"

" Yup. Pidge just coined it." Hunk said as he folded his arms.

" So... you talk to Allura about your kinks, huh?" Lance was very bashful even if he didn't show it. The blush staining his cheeks was a bright pink color, and tipped everyone off, however. " Have you told her about mine, too?"

" He said he doesn't really know a lot of yours?" The cheer captain was slightly uncomfortable. She'd gotten Keith to tell her way more than she'd even asked to know.

" Is that so?" Lance growled quietly, and Keith could that smell his boyfriend was getting turned on.

The quarterback took hold of his omega's wrist, and he moved back so he could see Keith's face. " I gotta talk to you, Babe." He started leading him away.