" Heh heh." The very short girl chuckled awkwardly. " We wanted to surprise you."

" Our dad finally got back, so we were able to come back here." Matt said.

" We moved back into the old house." Pidge smiled, happy to be back in her home town. She was finally reunited with her best friends ever, as was her brother.

" That's so awesome!!" Hunk exclaimed, and if he had a tail, it would've been wagging like crazy.

" Wait... you know what this means..." Lance smirked.

" THE TREEHOUSE!" Pidge and Matt said in unison. This was such a sweet reunion, being that these four were so close for basically their entire childhood.

" We're so having a meeting later!" Hunk raised an eyebrow, as if to make sure the siblings were cool with it.

" Definitely." Matt said.

And Lance noticed that the cheerleaders were going on a water break.

" Keith!" He called, beckoning his boyfriend over. " I want you to meet a couple people!"

Matt and Pidge exchanged a brief glance before both shrugging.

Keith was more than happy to step away from the squad, especially given the looming sense of tension. He walked over, and immediately recognized his neighbors. Lance had taken a deep breath to speak, but he was beat to the punch.

" Oh. Hey Matt, hey Pidge." The omega greeted casually. And his boyfriend's mouth dropped.

" Wait! You know them? How?" He seemed distraught that he had missed his opportunity to introduce his old friends.

" Babe... they're my neighbors." Keith furrowed an eyebrow with a small smile tugging at his lips. And Pidge made a face at her brother when the cheerleader called Lance babe.

" Wait! Say what now?" She poked Keith's chest.

" What?" The mullet haired boy was confused.

" Repeat that." Pidge insisted. And he just kept getting more puzzled.

" Um- you guys are my neighbors?" Keith said, but it came out as more of a question.

" I mean before that." She fiddled with her large, very circular glasses.

" What?" He said yet again.

" You called Lance, Babe." Pidge smirked. And Lance just laughed, realizing that his friends wouldn't have known.

" Yeah, Keith is my boyfriend." The alpha smiled proudly, and Keith just blushed as he felt Lance's arm drape around his waist.

" AHA!" Pidge exclaimed loudly, turning to her brother. " PAY UP!" She rubbed the pads of her fingers together.

" Ugh. Fine, you win." Matt narrowed his eyes, knowing that he owed her five dollars now.

" What did you guys bet on this time?" Hunk asked. Those two were always betting over stuff, it seemed to be their own little rivalry.

" When we first met him," Pidge gestured to Keith. " I bet Matt five bucks that Keith was gay-"

"-And I told her that you can't tell someone is gay just by looking at them." Matt cut in. And the omega went a very dark shade of red. Lance was practically losing his shit in a fit of laughter.

" But it was just so obvious. I have a good gaydar." She grinned smugly at her brother.

" But that's just an assumption. Not fact." Matt made a slightly annoyed face.