Chapter 13 - The mere Thought

Andrei's POV

"Wakey!  Wakey, sleepyhead.  Breakfast is ready! Davey and company are here and they have brought food for two meals, and I then tickled Sabbi's sides lightly to get her out of dreamland, then proceeded to open the blinds and tying up the sides of the curtains with ribbons.

"Wakey, wakey sweety!"

"Hmmm!  Good morning . . . Andrei." Sabbi fluttered her eyes open and yawning at the same time.

"Who's here?"

"Oh, so heard me, huh?"

"Not really, just some bits and pieces of . . . Davey and company are . . . here and . . . breakfast . . . !"  She said smiling.

"Uh huh! You heard me right! So, you better get up and hurry."  I told Sabbi.

"Are they here?  But why so early?  What's up?"  She asked as she got up with the enthusiasm of a young child.

"That . . . my dear sister, you'll have to find out for yourself.  Now, get your butt off the bed 'coz food is waiting and some people with tummies that are grumbling aloud are getting irrational by the minute, okay?"

"That . . . I will find out for myself, yeah.  Okay!" Sabbi enunciated each word while she hastily brushed her long and straight hair.

"And, Sabbi . . ."

"Yup?"  She answered as she half-turned before exiting from her room.

"Please go on ahead, will you.  I've got something to get from my room.  Okay, sweety?  I'll be there in a minute."

"Sure, no problem . . ." She answered and vanished in a flash right before my eyes.

"Thanks sweety . . . " my words just landed on her back, it earned a little smile from me!

"Ohhh! Goodie . . . breakfast . . . !" My sister exclaimed, her morning energy was just as refreshing as her and I shook my head at her retreating back.

I know this was such a poor delaying tactic.  But I've got to have some time to get my acts together before submitting myself to the 'jury', aside from . . . being so sleepy . . . of course.  I honestly still feel whoozy for lack of sleep.

I looked at my face in the mirror while trying to fix my unruly hair.

"Oh, Andrea . . ."  I whispered to myself.  I placed my brush at the sink to look closely at my face.  My mind immediately switched to Ashton.  I remember how he rolls my name in his toungue.  Come to think of it, I was indignant when I first heard him say it . . . but now, I sort of just miss it now.  A soft giggle errupted from my throat just thinking of him.

"And yup!  You definitely look different!  You're not the same woman who left here last night.  There's this allure I've never seen there in my life!"  I whispered to myself in amazement.

Each morning I watch my face as I fix my hair, or wash my face and, right now it is glowing!  Then a pinkish tinge was slowly spreading up my face, it was getting warm by the second.  I don't usually blush as a person.  But this pinkish tinge indicates that I'm up to something.

"Girl, you really are glowing.  And your lips . . . just look swollen like it had thoroughly been kissed!"

I closed my eyes when his face just popped inside my mind.  "Oh, Ashton!  What's going on?"  I muttered helplessly!

An intense longing for him emanated from somewhere within me.  He left me some few hours back but I'm missing him this much! I just got to hug myself  when a powerful emotion absorbed me.

"Oh, God!  I miss him it hurts!"

"Andrei . . . best friend!  Come on . . ."   An annoyed voice came from the kitchen.

Gee!  "Yeah, I'm coming . . ."  What the heck!  Just the mere thought of him has really disrupted my world!  And it's a mean joke I should say!

===============================================

Hi!  This is such a short chapter.  But I hope you enjoyed reading it. 

And you're all amazing for having gone this far!!!
My sincerest thanks to all of you.  Please do vote, (click the star🌟at the bottom of your screen), or you may share your thoughts and, some suggestions . . .?  I shall appreciate it so much!

God Bless you all!

Till next chapter . . . !

Loveya all!