Author's Note

This book started off as random letters on my wattpad account in September 2017 . . . in my mobile phone!

I had no idea about this supposed book before, not until this month. With nothing else better to do, as I was sick and in bed for several days I was just scanning my wattpad after I had finished reading a story.

My eyes just happened to zoom into my name: 'story by marly jimera'. Voila!

Curious, I opened it. But there were just random letters, okay.

So, that started it! And . . . it got me to start . . . writing!

Why not, I told myself. I had been wanting to write back then, but circumstances and other priorities had pushed this love to the sides.

This is my first story! It means . . . this is my baby!

I love reading and I'm fond of creating stories in my head. No! I am not crazy, mind you!

With technology, the advent of gadgets and apps has made my far-fetched dream feasible and within reach.

Now, I know my own limitations like the grammatical and typographical errors, plot loopholes, etchetera! Most especially that this is my first story ... my first creative attempt at putting a story into writing for the purpose of sharing it.

Anyways, I am also fully aware that there are those who can't keep their hands to themselves. Perhaps it'd make them proud and happy while committing a crime! Well, go ahead. But remember the GOLDEN RULE!

Also, "the right of a person ends where the right of another begins." So, BEWARE, NOT OF DOGS!!!

Lastly, if you want to portray yourself as a better writer at the expense of somebody else's hard work . . . go ahead then! I may lose one thing now and you gain some, but maybe, one day you'll experience what other struggling writers must have felt when they lost their space, their hard labor and identity . . . to you. Thanks! God bless everyone.

I would very much appreciate your votes and click the stars 🌟 you find and maybe leave some comments. And, criticisms are welcome but please, don't be rude!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou so very much!!!!!!

Marly😊😊😊