“I can’t just cancel, everyone from school is coming.”

Derek stepped to where he was towering over me and threatened, “If you do anything to expose us tonight I will rip your throat out with my teeth.”

I nodded my head and left.

{Lucy P.O.V.}

“What are you going to wear tonight?” Jen asked as she went through my closet. We ended up walking back to my house and she was helping me get ready for the party, which started in a little under 2 hours. I had been so interested in catching up with Jen that I totally forgot about the party and lost track of time.

“I don’t know..” I said while flipping through a magazine.

Jen suddenly appeared in front of me with a tight- fitting, strapless little black dress and a pair of red pumps.

“Wear this. My brother will be drooling.” She said.

I sat there shocked at her outfit choice and the fact that she just mentioned her brother drooling over me.

“Excuse me?” I asked, completely baffled.

“Go. Change.” She said while pushing me into the bathroom.

I changed and felt like a completely different person when I came out of the bathroom.

I stepped in front of the mirror and became extremely self- conscious.

“I can’t wear this, barely anything is covered!” I said.

Jen came beside me and said, “You’re not going to a funeral! You are going to a high school party! There are going to be girls dressed way sluttier here!”

“Fine, I’ll wear it.”

“Good, because my brother is not going to be able to keep his hands off you!”

I whipped around and glared at her.

“What are you implying?” I asked suspicicously.

“I have eyes, Lucy. It’s obvious you two are an item or something of that nature.”

I thought about lying to her and saying we were just friends but I decided against it.

“Okay, I’ve been dying to tell somebody!” I said really excitedly.

“Tell me everything while I do your hair.” She demanded.

So I did. I told her everything from what happened with Jackson to last night while she curled my hair.