I climbed out of the car and walked around to her, quickly pulling her into my arms.

"I'm just happy today, baby," I told her, "how could I not be? Waking up to your beautiful face. And in my defense, you have a perfect ass, I couldn't help myself, however if you didn't like it, I won't do it again."

"Oh, no," she said quickly, grabbing my arms and guiding my hands to her ass, "I really, really like it."

I laughed, wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

"Come on, dork," I said as we began walking to the building, "let's eat something before I have to go face this trip."

*

We had a good breakfast, being together was so easy.. something between us had changed the night before. Now, it was like a lingering weight over us had vanished, for now at least, and at this moment we were totally happy. Every breath I took was light, there was no weight on my chest. It was as if gravity had just... gone.

The weight from before was never noticed until we had it so easy. Now that I did notice I knew exactly what it was - we met online, we met randomly, and within days of knowing eachother we were inseparable.

There was always the lingering fear overhead that we gave our relationship a try over some need to see if we could make it work. Because we owed it to ourselves and eachother. I knew that wasn't the case for me, but I feared it was for Bella. That fear was null today. She loved me.

A brand new weight settled over me as we walked through the airport towards my terminal. I was holding Bella's hand tight  - maybe to tight, but if it was, Bella didn't say anything. She was holding me here, next to her. Without her, I might explode.

We were at my terminal, and Bella pulled her hand back, I quickly turned to face her. I felt how wide my eyes were - it was taking everything to not just say fuck it, and take her back home - spending these next few days I was supposed to be in Florida hidden away with Bella.

"I wish you were coming," I told her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She gave me a look.

"I would love to spend these next few days with you, Edward," she said, reaching up and running her fingers through my hair. I loved when she did that. "However, I'm glad I'm not going,"

"I know," I sighed.

"I know people say they would kill anyone who hurts their significant other, but most people don't mean it."

I opened my eyes again and looked at her.

"I mean it," she sighs, "if I was around Tanya, at all, I don't think I could stop myself. Took me everything not to buy a ticket and go find her when I found out."

"I get that, I'd kill over you." I told her, smirking softly.

"Life in prison," she sighed, repeating my words from earlier.

"Tanya isn't worth that," I continued.

"She's worth something." Bella frowned, turning her head away from me.

Part of me wanted to know what she meant, but I feared it could somehow lead to an arguement, and I only had minutes left before I had to leave. I took her into my arms, pressing my forehead to hers.

"Maybe she is worth something," I whispered, watching her mouth intently, "but, you're worth everything."

She bit her lip, closing her eyes. "I don't want you to go,"

Those six words struck something deep inside me, and I was once again ready to grab my bag and go home. Why was I doing this? For Tanya? Because she needed some kind of validation in some stupid apology? What does that matter when Bella, my girl, wanted me?