What a wonderful world.

Authors Note: With the Book coming to an end, I feel it is necessary to take a moment to write a proper authors Note. So here I go. This book started off as a ten chapter CEO fanfic that I had no intentions of attaching too or writing to this extent. On 08 DEC 2016, I posted the first chapter and I had no damn clue that just over a year later I would have turned that 10 chapter idea into two books- 39 chapters. I don't know how or why I got so attached to these two characters, I still have no idea how I came up with half the ideas that I did. This writing has gotten me through another year, it has gotten me through some hard times and some freaking amazing times. In a non-cliche way, this novel became my safe haven and now that it is over, I am not quite sure what to do with myself. I didn't think it would be this hard to finish this, and I don't mean to sound dramatic but this is quite literally a piece of me. This became my heart and soul, it is my little baby I have cherished and grown and it is now leaving the nest, in a sense. Maybe one day I will open this book back up, make some edits and maybe even continue it fully somehow into the rest of their lives, but until then, all I have left are the small blurbs about these characters I post to Tumblr. I hope you guys have relished the journey of these characters and have enjoyed reading this as much as I have writing it. Thank you to everyone that has read this and to those who have waited through the dry periods of me not posting for a few weeks and suddenly posting. Thank you for being patient and understanding. And a special thank you to my mutuals that have helped me edit chapters and allowed me to bounce ideas off of them at an ungodly hour. I am so sorry for the 3 am messages, but I promise it was well worth it. :') Thanks again, all the love - N :) Xx (There will be an Epilogue).

February 14th, 2022.

Belatedly, Harry and I have managed to obtain common ground— after he was released from the Hospital right before Christmas— we came to a union: Harry keeps the business on the condition his hours are limited, there are no more secrets or skeletons in the closet and he takes the time to listen when I try to help him, (more so when it comes to him overworking and ruining himself) and will adjust his schedule when the baby arrives.

To say the least, we have been amply great the weeks leading up to today; Harry has been cooperating with physical therapy, he has his moments where he struggles with everything. There are some nights he doesn't sleep because of the constant repressed memories that eat him alive from his childhood and leading up to now. There have been times we have had to leave restaurants or certain places because the crowds or certain sounds trigger him. Sometimes I have woken him from nightmares that have left him drenched in sweat and with ragged breaths. Although he has his bad days, he also has his good where the caring, loving man I fell in love with makes an appearance. As for business, Harry is discovering how to draw a line between work and business and most of all he is transforming back to the man I used to know. As for me, well, my only significant job has been to continue growing our child, Harry's words, not mine, and my job has been to help and support Harry through all this. Harry has been hesitant about enabling me to put in hours at work but hasn't had much of a choice than to just bite his tongue and get over it.

It turns out I am just like Harry; I have to always be doing something. I can't sit down and watch Netflix for too long— I go stir crazy— I guess Harry rubbed off on me.

I feel the sheets of the bed shift effortlessly and my lips curve into a smile— Harry's awake. I observe his body warmth inching closer before his lips caress to the side of my cheek, "good morning, darling." His voice is delicate and sweet before he settles back to his side of the bed and lets out a heavy sigh.

"Good morning, what time is it?"

"It's time for me to get up and get dressed." ... "How long have you been awake?"