Welcome to the final show.

Harry.

I watch as the love of my life marches away with me moments after leaving me with an ultimatum.

Her or the business.

I never thought the day would come where she ever made me choose, but here I am, watching her make her way towards the elevator to leave, and here I am, just standing and watching.

I glance over towards Niall and don't think twice about extracting him from Anastasia's grasps. I don't need to say a word before he gives me a nod and steps away from Anastasia.

"Harry, what is the plan, what are you doing?" Niall murmurs as I hammer against the tile and stride my way to the elevator.

I glance towards Niall, "First, we are speaking to that son of a bitch, then I am dismissing this party from hell. Apparently, I need to salvage my fucking marriage." I inform Niall before I stare at my phone, sending a signal for security to wait at the entrance of my building with Jack. I have quite a few words to say and I'll be damned if I don't get them out.

Niall and I step into the elevator and he pushes the ground floor, "Harry, what do you mean salvage your marriage?"

I clear my throat with a heavy sigh, "well, my wife has finally cracked. She wants me to choose between her or this business."

"And what are you doing?"

I roll my eyes and gaze up at the elevator numbers gradually declining. "She's the love of my fucking life, Niall. I have no choice. I will always choose her."

"What are you going to do? Are you selling?"

I shake my head, at this point, I am not selling, I don't think that is what Elise is requiring, but if that is what she desires, then I will sell. I have a decision to make and I don't want to lose her. I don't think I could function if she left me. I don't want to even think about the possibility of her walking out on the marriage. Like her, I never desired for all of this tragedy to occur. I desired a successful business and a loving marriage. I guess we don't always get what we want. I should have learned that a long time ago.

"Unless that is what I have to do, no. Until I can have a proper conversation with Elise, I am going to have to hand you the reins for a little. I can't dive full force into the business while my marriage is on the rocks. She has had enough."

Niall nods, seeming to be a bit more understanding than I had anticipated, "Whatever you need."

"I'll pay you extra from my own earnings. This is just until I can figure things out."

"Not a problem, lad. Work on your priorities."

I nod, it seems like Niall even knows I don't have my priorities in order. I didn't think things were that inadequate.

I just got my business back and here I am handing it off to Niall and I don't even know what the fuck I am meant to do to correct anything. How do I fix my marriage if I don't exactly know what is wrong with it? I thought we were doing fine and this rough patch would blow over. I thought this rage inside me and the irritation would subside. I didn't think it would cause Elise to give me a decision to execute.

"She basically said I was like my father," the words leave my lips and I feel as though every nerve in my body pulsates rapidly at it.

I never in a million years aspired to become him in any way, no shape or form. I desired to be the complete opposite of him, loving, caring, humble and most of all successful with life, a business and love. Perhaps I have failed and have become my worst nightmare, him.