See you when I see you.

Authors Note: Hello, here is the latest Chapter of the fanfic. It is a bit long, I am sorry. But, I hope you all enjoy it. We are getting closer to the ending! Just one more twist... maybe two. It is so bittersweet for me to write these because I know we are getting closer to the end of Elise and Harry. It breaks my heart, *insert crying*. I am going to miss writing this fanfic. Truly my most favourite. Hopefully, I can continue to do little spinoffs/blurbs!! Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Rated M for Mature audiences.

Playlist for this Chapter.

See you when I see you — Jason Aldean.

Harry's P.O.V

The automatic sliding doors open to welcome me with more warmth than the outside ever could. I take a breath and exhale as I step into the emergency room, the low lights flicker for a brief moment while I gaze around. The room is lined with beat-up chairs, most of them abandoned but a few chosen with people who have: broken limbs, cuts, red noses, bruising, scrapes. I can only imagine some of these accidents occurred while drunk.

The odour of antiseptic, cleaning products and hand sanitizer fill my senses and for a minute I screw my nose up. I can't stand the fragrance of hospitals or even the uncanny quality of them. I eternally discover them to be dull. I don't just think this because I woke up in a hospital bed with what felt like a new life, but because hospitals quite honestly intimidate me.

I am a man who is barely overawed but I despise hospitals, the essence, the sounds, the awful illumination and for christ's sake, the food... it is terrible.

I detect an armed guard by the desk, I guess at the ungodly hour of four in the morning, you don't know what kind of crazy will pop out. I stride closer to the desk where a woman is hunkering behind it while subtly eating crackers, she gives me a smile before I give her my details.

For a moment I assume she is going to make me go perch on the chairs in the waiting room and I will have to pick who I want to sit closest to: The sniffling little child that is clinging to its mother and whimpering between each symphony of coughing, hacking and wheezing sound. Perhaps I will pick the man holding his arm in his hand, I assume he somehow broke it... or the man whose wife is holding an ice pack to his head for him.

Thankfully, the woman opens the ER doors for me and grants me through, ordering me a list of instructions on how to get to where I am going.

I stride down the brightly illuminated corridors that seem to be a walking ghost town, scarcely anyone seems to accompany the grounds, even the nurses are withdrawn and depressed. The floor is shining clean and the long-drawn corridors full of patients never seem to end. I can't help but shudder at the few moaning, groaning and whimpering.

I stand at a desk, utterly confused as to where the hell I'm meant to go. The nurse gives me a weary smile that I can perceive as fake and in return, I give her an equally feigned smile.

The rustle of paperwork and a pen clicking takes my attention for a brief instant before my eyes spring back to the orderly in front of me. I softly give her my details and the reason I have wandered half this hospital to reach this area. For a moment I assume she is going to give me another unending list of instructions on how to get to the next area, almost as if I am on a wild goose chase without a damn map. I am passed off to the nurse that is writing in a chart and she gives me the same stunted smile the other two have given me.

"This way," she gestures for me to follow her and I do just that, following her to a seated area. "Take a seat and get comfortable while filling this out and I will get things ready." She instructs while delivering me papers and a pen.