Please, keep loving me

Authors Note: Hello, lovelies!! Here is Chapter Two1

Rated M for Mature audiences.

|| Harry ||

I feel trapped, lost inside myself with every passing moment. It is how I felt before waking up while I was in some parallel universe that held me hostage, and now that I am awake, I still feel the same. I feel conflicted; I don't know what transpired and what was & is purely a figment of my imagination. I have so many questions, but so little energy to ask them.

When Elise isn't here, I can't help but invariably flashback to the day, the day that seemed to put me in the position I am in.

|| Flash Back. ||

I look at the time on my phone, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip as I tap my foot against the flooring of the car. I hadn't intended to be late to meet Elise, I had wished to be done in time to get to the restaurant before but, of course, my damn meeting ran late; I hate over the phone conferences where the client is in a timezone set on the other side of the world. I grab the bouquet of roses from the seat, stopping them from sliding across as the car turns the corner, Logan's driver politely apologising for the sudden turn, I give him a nod and turn back to my phone, overlooking last minute work that Niall has sent me.

The driver rounds another corner and I look up to see him glaring in the rearview mirror, "Sorry, Sir... This car is tailing me," He comments, focusing back towards the road as I turn my head to peer out behind me, unable to recognize anything but a black car. I gave Niall my driver so he could take care of business things and it just happened that Logan wanted my assistance so exchanged me his driver and car for my assistance. It was that or he was going to annoy the fuck out of me in my office and disturb my conference call. So, I gave him thirty minutes of my time to help him with a client of his and their portfolio before sending him off on his way to annoy someone else.

"Sir, this car is following us, what should I do?" Logan's driver asks me and I frown for a moment. I have never had someone tail my car, I thought that only happened in movies.

"Uh... just keep going," I respond, not too concerned about the car, it is probably a coincidence or teenagers trying to be annoying this evening. "Just, do what you need to do," I inform the driver as I divert my attention back towards my phone, Elise's texts messages coming through all at once, Damn shitty service.

I begin to respond to her text messages assuring her that I am officially on the way and that there is no need to panic, but before I can hit send, my world comes crashing down on me.