I could use a love song.

Authors Note: Hey, everyone!! I have absolutely no control so here is the first Chapter of the sequel to Styles & Co. Enjoy. :) xx

My hands glide over the last of the business files that have demanded some attention. Harry would be proud, I settled three deals and have a meeting tomorrow to finalise one last deal he had been trying to get his hands on.
"Look who came to see you," Anastasia's voice chimes through Harry's office as she steps in, a familiar bright-eyed little girl bouncing in her arms.

I stand from the leather chair and make my way closer to Anastasia, "Hey there, sweetie." I coo, taking the small girl into my arms immediately, her light rosy lips puckering before she drowsily yawns, "awe, is someone sleepy?" I chuckle, bouncing her slightly as she gets comfortable, her light green eyes gradually closing, "aww, honey," I giggle, my eyes gazing towards Anastasia, "I've done all that I can, I'm not as good as what Harry was, sorry, I'm entirely slacking, but I'm exhausted." I sigh, feeling the need to apologise for my lack of skills.

I can not run this business at the same speed Harry did, I'm not him—I'm far from his level of expertise.

He did a marvellous job with everything, I have no idea how he did, he deserves more credit than he has received.

Anastasia gives me a modest smile, "you have done great so far," she assures me, but I don't really take it too seriously, she's far too sweet to say anything else. "Niall is due back in a minute, tell him what to do to help, it's what Harry would do." She beams, her eyes taking a peek towards Harry's desk that is somewhat organised, "I'll take these," she takes a pile of folders from the desk and wanders out.

To be honest, she should be the one to take over the reigns, her and Niall. I feel as though I'm completely incompetent and sending this business into a major downfall.

I lean back in Harry's leather seat, my hand drawing petite circles on the little girl's back as she nestles into me, a few charming baby sounds escaping her tiny lips before all I hear is her delicate breathing. I grin to myself, in complete awe as she sleeps on me.

Such a perfect little angel that fills my heart with content.

My eyes flicker to the desk that is a bit of a mayhem, it is quite clear I have not managed to master Harry's transcendent work ethic of keeping a desk clean and not compiled of over forty different files.

Niall and Anastasia step in and Niall places the plate of lemon and lime wedges I requested on Harry's desk, "of all the things Harry has made me do, never have I gotten lemon and lime wedges." He snickers as Anastasia glances over at me from the filing cabinet with curious eyes. 'Please don't ask, please don't ask.'

I shrug, licking my lips as I stare at the juicy wedges cut to perfection. "I really just wanted them," To be honest, I haven't wanted to even think about food all day, but the second lemon and limes slipped into my mind, they were most definitely a need. "Anastasia, will you take her?" I ask before I thoughtfully hand Anastasia the beautiful sleeping girl in my arms as my attention goes towards Niall.

"Is there anything else? I have those files ready," Niall challenges as I lean back in Harry's chair with a lime between my teeth, putting me at ease as my craving settles.

"Mmm, you guys can leave when you're ready, it's like seven and tell the others to leave too," I respond and Niall and Anastasia share a glance between the two of them. "Did I say the wrong thing?" I curiously inquire, taking another slice of lemon between my fingers.

"We are meant to stay with you," Niall responds and Anastasia immediately interjects,

"What he means is," she glares at him before flicking her eyes towards me with a smile, "is that we don't leave until you do. When Harry was in charge we waited on him."

"You guys don't have to wait," I shrug, "go home and get some sleep. You guys have been tiring yourselves out the last two weeks." I flash them a smile,

"I'll wait, Anastasia, you go," Niall mutters, his hands moving to the files on the desk as Anastasia steps out with the little bundle of joy wrapped in her arms.

"Niall, you can leave, you know?" I assure him that he doesn't have to stay, that he can go home and get some well-deserved sleep. Somehow, these two have managed to keep the business afloat without bothering me whatsoever, undividedly taking things into their own hands.

Niall gives me a nod and a kind smile, "I know, but I'm not leaving until you do."

"Suit yourself," I chuckle, his stubbornness reminding me of Harry's, Harry always used to be the last one to leave his building, the majority of the time.