Chapter 15

Y/N p.o.v
You sat in the darkness for what seemed to be forever until the metal door in front of you open slowly, you hoped it was Dean but soon realized it was someone else. He was shorter than Sam and Dean but taller then you. He was bigger built and wore a black suit and tie with a black trench coat. "Hello darling," he said pulling up a chair and sitting in front of you. "My names Crowley, I'm a friend of the boys and they asked for me to keep an eye on you while they're gone. Don't want you getting out of here." Crowley smirked at you, his British accent was kind of charming and you didn't mind the company. You just needed to find a way out.

"Hi Crowley, are you going to let me out or do I need to find my own way?" You said smirking. "Sweetheart you are not getting out of here until you are back to normal." Crowley looks at you. "So who is he? An ex-boyfriend?" Crowley questions. "He was an ex-boyfriend, yes, honestly he was an abusive asshole so I got out, and moved away. Looks like he still is as crazy as before." You said trying to pick the lock on the cuffs. "Do you remember anything from before the spell?" Crowley was dogging for something but you thought you should be honest with him, you didn't want to kill him, you had no interest killing him so you were normal. "I remember being kidnaped from the motel room and being held in a bedroom, then after days some girl showed up and chanted some weird language and I felt sick to my stomach. When I woke up all I wanted was dean and Sam dead." You explained. "I have no idea who they are or how I know them but I keep getting flashes of Dean and me, it seems like I was in love with him." You said looking down at your lap. Crowley just sat in silence not knowing what to say or do. You thought maybe the spell was breaking, even though you wanted to kill Sam and Dean you felt like there was something not right. you started to feel sick to your stomach like before then they put that spell on you. Crowley looked at you "are you okay?" He asked as he stepped closer when he did his phone rang. "Hello, boys." He said turning away. "Did you find him? You don't have much time left..." he looked back at you then away. "Squirrel I don't care you need to find that witch.... yes... I can get her. Oh and Dean? Hurry your asses up this girl needs you." Crowley looked back at you one more time as he hung up. "I guess that was Dean?" You breathed out in between pain. "Yes they are still looking for your ex-boyfriend and his little witch but he asked if I could get my mother, see me f she can do anything." With that, he was gone and you were alone once again. The pain was hitting you in waves and the longer you waited for the more hurt you were and the need to kill Sam and Dean got more and harder to fight off.

You must have passed out because when you woke Sam and Dean was standing in front of you. Staring down at you, you felt rage build inside you like a volcano about to explode. The pain subsided for a couple minutes as Sam walked away. "Can I help you?" You spat as Dean. "Y/N I love you, please hold on for me I can't live without you. You have changed me into something I never thought I would be. Y/N please just hold on." You saw a tear form in Dean's eyes as he spoke. You rolled your eyes not caring about that. "Dean when I get out of here I'm going to kill you, maybe little Sammy first and make you watch. I'd love to see the pain in your eyes before I stab you in the heart." You spat back smirking. You could tell those words hit him hard. "Or I'll kill Sammy then out a blade through my heart and leave you on earth to find a way to get your family back once more." You couldn't believe the words that were coming out of your mouth. "Y/N this isn't you, you would never do that. I'm not giving up on you." He said before he walked away slowly.
————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys sorry, it's short having some readers block. Next chapter soon!!
Xoxo