Chapter 3

Your p.o.v

Another night at the bar, You didn't want to tonight but this time Dean will be there and if you need to you could call him on my way home if you didn't feel safe. You took a breath and walked in, sure enough, Sam and Dean are sitting at a table watching the creeps in the corner. Today the bartender wanted you to ask them if they wanted anything... Taking a deep breath you walked over to the corner table which was table 13. "Can I get you guys anything? A beer? Any food." You smile nervously. But You had a feeling someone else is watching you. "No thanks we are okay." The girl in the corner speaks up. No one ever saw them during the day, they also didn't seem to have a job. No one liked them in town and they kept their children away from them. You nodded and walked away to let the bartender they said no.

The rest of the night went by and you were heading home, now a lot of nights you get followed home from drunks who want to get their jollies off with you, so you keep your phone close just in case. But tonight was different there was a group of them following you and you called Dean. "Hello?" "Hi is this Dea- I mean detective Montgomery?" You ask realizing he never told you his first name. "Yes ?" He sounds confused "its Y/n, you told me to call you if I needed you? Well, there is a group of guys following me and I think they are from the bar." "Y/n don't let them come near you we will be there a couple of minutes." He sounded scared and mad but he hung up there was nothing else so I kept walking. "Hey! Wait up!" You turned around and the whole group was standing behind you, the girl grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you into a choke hold. You started screaming for help but no one could hear you until you heard a loud car coming down the street. It was a black impala 67 but you couldn't tell. The car stops right in front of the group and you could feel yourself losing air. Then everything went black.