Chapter 14

You woke up with a horrible headache, you looked around the dark room trying to come to terms with where you are and what happened. You tried standing up but you were handcuffed to an old wooden chair. "You're not going anywhere" you heard Dean say from the darkness behind you. "You know I can get out of here and the first thing I'm going to do is kill Sammy first." You spat trying to get free. "Y/N this hurts me more than you think, I'm going to do anything to get this spell off you." Dean was no I front of you leaving forward, you could see how to hurt his face look and how normally bright green eyes were dull and the whites were red from crying and not sleeping. Part of you felt sorry for him but more of you wanted him dead but you didn't really know why. Why would I want to kill him when I love him you thought looking away from Dean. You wanted both of them dead so badly but could never answer the question why.

Cas, Sam and Crowley walked into the room looking puzzled. "Dean we have no idea what spell is on Y/N there is only one thing I can think of," Cas said looking from you to Dean with a worried look. "What? You not thinking that but isn't that going to hurt her?" Dean spoke up and spoke fast. "Yes it will hurt her but only for the time I'm in her, I can see who and what happened then we can go from there." Dean nodded and walked out the door, Sam and Crowley followed like lost puppies. "Y/N this is going to hurt a lot and I'm sorry but we need you back to normal. Dean needs you back to normal. Take a deep breath." Cas said rolling up his sleeves, you took a deep breath and Cas's hand pushed its way through your abdomen towards your soul. You were screaming in pain, it feel like someone was pulling every nerve out of your body slowly. After a few long, painful minutes Cas pulled out and looked at you. "Does the name Derek mean anything to you?" You kept quiet and Cas left.

Deans p.o.v
I left the room not wanting to see what was going happen and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. This is my fourth bottle, I know Y/N is okay. Sam grabbed my shoulder "she will be okay, it's happened to me how many times and I'm fine now. Once he sees something we can go from there." I nodded and sat down, then Y/N started screaming, I could hear how much pain she was in but knew I couldn't do anything to help. After a few minutes, Cas came out and said "his name is Derek Bestwick, he is the one who kidnaped her but he isn't the one who put the spell on her, women, but I couldn't tell her name. She is blocked by angels. The spell is very complex and has very old ingredients in it. Which will make it harder to break. Y/N is sleeping now." Cas explained and sat down. "Okay, well Dean and I will start looking for Derek and Crowley and Cas do more research on the ingredients for the spell. The longer we have her handcuffed the more likely she is to get out so we need to work fast." Sam told everyone and sat down in front of his laptop. "I'll call Bobby see if he knows a Derek Bestwick," I said and walked away to call Bobby.

"Hey, Bobby I was wondering if you anyone by the name Derek Bestwick?" "Actually I do he is a hunter, I dealt with him a while back. Crazy idjit he was. Why?" "I need his address now Bobby, he put this stupid spell on Y/N and now she is trying to kill Sammy and I." "Well that's the problem Dean, he dropped off the face of the earth a couple years back and no one can find him. He doesn't want to be found. But I'll make a few calls see if anyone has heard anything." "Thanks, Bobby" I hung up even more pissed now and headed back to the room where Sammy was. "What did Bobby say?" Sammy asked "he's a hunter, bobby use to deal with him a while back and is going to make a few calls see if anyone has seen him. You got anything?" "Actually I found him on a video posted online in New York a couple months ago but nothing lately. I'm going to call to see if the police might know." Sammy said grabbing his phone and called the police and I waited "hello, this is agent brown, I was wondering if you know a Derek Bestwick? You do perfect, do you have an address so I could go talk to him?.... thank you so much bye." Sam starting writing down his address and looked at me. "I found him. Let's go" and grabbed his bags a ran to the car. When I walked around baby I looked down and noticed the tire was slashed " son of a bitch!" Every other tire in the garage were the same. "Cas come down here we need you," Sammy said and both Cas and Crowley showed up. "She slashed your tires. HA! She is good, no offence squirrel" Crowley said laughing. "Where are we going?" Cas said rolling his eyes and looked at the address and grabbed Sam and I and in an instant, we were in Austin Texas, back in the same motel room.