Chapter 96

The following chapters are going to be harsh. I suggest you all brace yourselves.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After my words everything was a blur. I had no time to react to what was happening around me. Our pack was set free.

The screams of fear was all I could hear. The horror in peoples eyes was all I could see. And I liked it. I taught my people well. And so did Ace. They knew how to fight. Some attacked in their wolf forms. Some stayed human. But not even a single soul was left behind. It was me. Ace. And Dave. Staring into each others eyes as Alexandra cowered behind me.

"Choose your side" I told her. And with that my body sprinted forward. I stared right at the man charging at me and felt myself smile as I knew what awaited him.

The second we came in contact my razor sharp teeth sank into his neck. I felt the flesh in my mouth as the blood poured out of him. I spat the blood. A gargling sound came out of him as he tried to hold his neck. How pathetic. His lifless body fell to the ground.

One man down.

The rest behind him cowered in fear as I smiled in pleasure. This was for my dead people. I ran forward as all of them charged at me. Someones teeth came in contact with my shoulder but I didn't give him the chance to fully sink his teeth in. I kneed his guts as he stumbled. My arms snapped his neck in a matter of a second.

Two man down.

The other two charged at me. One in his wolf form. I ran forward surprising them. I used my speed and appeared from the back.

Pain

I commanded in my head as the girl began to scream in agony. I smirked. The wolf caught me by surprise. His heavy body fell on mine as I struggled underneath his grip. His face just inches away from mine. I tried to get him off me. His teeth sank in my shoulders as I screamed bloody murder. I heard Ace's voice shouting out my name.

I used my arms as I got my hands around his neck strangling him. With all my strength I kept his head securely in my arms while I hit his body up the ground. He whined in pain as his body fell to the ground. Helpless.

I would not show mercy. Not againts them. With a strong kick of my leg the wolf was dead. My fingers moved towards my wounded shoulder as I cried out in pain.

"Alpha!" My people ran to protect me as two other wolfs charged at me. Caroline and Bruce stood in front of me as the wolfs attacked. Bruce shifted. The wolfs began a bloodthirsty fight. I looked around myself.

A fog was rolling in. Throwing us all into despair. It was so thick. So dence. My vision was blurry. The thunder shouted so loudly my ears began to hurt. Heavy rain clouded our vision. It was almost like there was no one here. But we knew better.

And with a defeated cry I saw Bruce die. His wolf rolled over in a helpless position. Anger boiled inside of me.

"Bruce!" Caroline screamed in agony as her mate died. I felt her pain. I felt the pain of all my people. She jumped in front of me as the wolf tried to attack me. Her teeth sank into the wolfs neck and I knew she had it under control. My feet moved forward as I ran faster. Right into the fog.