Chapter 76

Please stay till the end. There is something important to tell you guys!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Anger

Anger was all I felt. I couldn't feel anything else. It consumed me from inside. Blocked all my emotions and feelings. I was ready to burst. I was ready to kill.

I could feel my skin burn. It felt like I was set on fire. He was gone.  And I didn't know where he was.

I took the note into my hands and tore down the envelope. With shaking hands I started reading.

"I must say I'm impressed. It was adorable. You thought you could protect him. You thought you could play us and win?

Well think again Alpha, because if you want to see your mate again...alive then it's my time to play. Prepare for war. I'll drop hints."

The amount of breaths I took in order to calm myself down did nothing. I felt satisfied after hearing the sound of shattering glass. I made the windows shatter causing Ashton to flinch.

"Who was assigned to guard the territory tonight?" I asked slowly. Ashton immediately looked down.

"Answer me"  I said calmly.

"Charlie" He said hesitantly. My hands trembled in anger. I felt my insides clench. Charlie. Of course he had something to do with this.

With no questions asked I walked out of the room.

He would pay for this.

"Betta Jackson where we're you tonight?" I voiced the second I saw him. He was caught of guard and jumped up after hearing my voice.

"I..what? Valentina thank God I thought-" He stuttered.

"If I ask you a question I expect a direct answer" I growled finally.

"What happened?" He questioned.

"ANSWER ME!" I exclaimed. My voice didn't sound like mine at all. Charlie's eyes widened in surprise.

"I left early" He finally said causing me to loose my cool. He had no right to leave early unless he got the permission.

"Did I give you the permission?" I asked calmly.

"No I just had to leave"

"I don't fucking care what you had to do. You had no fucking right to leave!" I growled loosing my temper.

"Valentina what happened? I am starting to worry" He asked taking a step towards me.

"Oh you better worry. Because I am going to erase you from this planet."

"Val please explain what happened!" He snapped at me.

"Ace is gone Charlie" Sasha's voice appeared from behind me.

"What?"

"My mate has been taken. He is gone and it's all your fault."

"Val I-"

"You wanted this didn't you? You were waiting for something like this to happen right?" I snapped.

"What? No! Val I swear I-"

"You finally got rid of Ace! You can finally have me. So what is your next step? Are you going to kiss me again forcefully?" I screamed.

"Valentina stop! Yes, me and Ace have our own problems, but I would never do that to you!"  He exclaimed.

"You would never do that to me? You already did this to me! You did this!  It's your fault that Ace is gone! We fought because of you!"

"I fucking love you!  it's not my fault he's-"

I didn't notice how I punched him making him fly to the wall. Something snapped inside of me.

"Charlie how can you fucking say that! Are you an idiot?" Sasha jumped in front of him.

"She marked with him! She was finally happy. She was doing good!  And you just had to ruin it all for her didn't you!"  She screamed in anger.

"I love her Sasha! I can't pretend I don't"

I blocked their voices. Ace was gone. He was in danger. He was in danger. He was in danger.

"STOP!" The wolf inside of me broke free.

"I will not tolerate this behavior. You disrespected me Charlie. You ruined my relationship and my life! I will have you pay for this."

"Valentina ple-"

"Do not call me by name! I demand respect!" I growled.

"You have no choice but to obey me. You will fight me or become a rouge!" I growled.

The gasps of the pack members did nothing to me. Nor did Charlie's broken face.

"Exile me?" His voice broke down.

"Valentina please don't do this!" Sasha fell on her knees. I payed no attention.

"Valentina please reconsider. I beg you!" She sobbed.

"Do you want to be exiled to?" My voice sounded cruel even to my own ears. Sasha gasped.

"Val please listen to me! Please don't do this. Remember everything we have been through. Please if I mean at least something to you then you won't do this. I beg of you!" Her tears covered her face.

Do it!

They deserve it!

Destroy them!

The voices in my head spoke once again. I haven't heard them since that day. No! No! I won't listen to them.

They were the cause of everything bad happening. They controlled me. It was them not me.

We are you!

It was only then that I realized that the voices inside my head were me. It was me. I was the one controlling myself. It was my voice and my commands. It was a part of me.

The biggest enemy I had was myself.

What was I doing? How could I say something like this. How could I say that to my friends. Where have I gotten?

"Valentina we have to fight it!" Scar spoke.

What did I become? What was I doing?

"Leave" I commanded silently.

"Val please-" Sasha took a hold of my arm. I turned towards her my cannies out.

"I SAID LEAVE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!"  I hissed. My voice made my skin crawl. Sasha looked down before running out of the room. Charlie hesitantly ran after her.

I didn't care about anything anymore. I would murder anyone who stood on my way. I was back to my old self and I didn't feel a single drop of guilt or hesitation. I was ready to kill.

^…^…^…^…^…^…^

I hope you guy's liked the chapter. I worked hard on it. Now there is something important to tell you.

We reached 36K+ reads. I cannot even explain how shocked yet thankful I am to all of you.

As all of you know I took a break from writing because of some health issues. And when I came back I was more than surprised to see my reads have gone up to a couple of thousand people.

I wouldn't reach this without you guys. I am left speeches and I don't know what to say. I hope I can somehow show my gratitude. I will be gifting you with a special chapter!

I am giving you the choice to tell me what do you want to see. We don't have much time so comment as quick as you can and tell me what would you like to see. Give me ideas and your own choice. And I will do exactly what you guys want. The time is ticking! 😘