Chapter 70

I opened my eyes with the strangest feeling ever. I felt like a total different person. My emotions were mixed. I felt my insides clenched in excitement  and my body shake in happiness. I felt completed.

 I sat up when a sudden wave of pain went through me. I brought my hand to my neck in shock. No! I couldn't have done it. Panic burst inside of me.

"Ace?" I voiced in panic.

"I'm here love" His deep voice answered causing me to sigh out on relief. I looked to my left and saw Ace lying down next to me. My heart did black flips when I caught his neck.

The mark. My mark. I reached my hand to touch it. I felt electric sparks erupt all over my body. Houndred times stronger than before.

"Ace I-I can't believe this" I whispered breathlessly caressing the mark. He looked at me with an unknown expression on his face. In a matter of a second he was towering over my frame.

"You are mine now" He muttered against my ear. He slowly kissed the mark making fireworks erupt all-over.

"Only mine" He growled out his eyes getting darker. I slowly nodded. I was his and he was mine. There was no one else only us.

He connect his lips with mine. Our lips were synced. It's like they new exactly what to do without us controlling them. I lost myself, my mind with a single thought about him.

"Wait Ace" I breathed out suddenly. He did not listen. I didn't want to stop this either.

"Ace stop" I said curtly this time. He looked into my eyes with confusion written on his face.

"Ace we cannot pretend that we just did not mate" I voiced calmly.

"The Moon Goddess said that if we mark then you'll die. We can't just forget about it" I confirmed what has been my biggest fear.

"Can we not talk about this now?"  He asked me angrily.

"No we can't. I think we shouldn't have done this. It was a mistake" I muttered.

Hurt flashed in his eyes. The confused face turned into one of anger. It was only now that I realized what I just said. His jaw tightened and he looked away from me.

"Ace that wasn't what I-"

"No that's exactly what you meant Valentina. You think this was a mistake." He growled out causing me to flinch in fear. He has never been so angry with me.

"Ace you know that's not what I meant. I only said that because I am worried that something might happen to you. We took a big risk by mating,  and the fact that you are still alive doesn't mean that nothing will happen." 

"Let's stop thinking about what can happen for once. Just enjoy what you have now Princess." He murmured after calming down.

After we got ourselves ready we left the room. He carried me out of there like a true Princess. I felt like I was royalty. He led me towards a black car  where the boy from yesterday was waiting for us. He send Ace a wink and smiled at me.

We drove for about fifteen minutes until we got towards our hotel. I got out of the car with a nervous feeling. They were about to find out how me and Ace marked.

They would see the marks on our necks and know what happened instantly. How would they react? Would they approve and be happy,or would they blame me for risking Ace's life because of my selfishness?.

Ace reading my thoughts took a hold of my hand.

"Don't worry Val. It'll be alright"  He assured me. I nodded and walked towards our rooms. As I was approaching the door I heard their conversation.