Chapter 22

What happened yesterday went out of control, Scar took control and almost killed a pack member even tho i would gladly kill her for flirting with Ace i can't. 

Scar took control and almost marked Ace, remembering the look on his eyes hurt me. He was so sad, his eyes held so much regret and disappointment. He told me that it's okay since my wolf took control because i would never do that, and i just told him that he should leave basically telling him that it's true. The moment u said it i saw it in his eyes, and i felt it, i felt the loose of hope. And i know i lost him.

But what can i do? how can i prove him that it's wrong? how can i prove him that i do have feelings for him. 

''Go and talk to him'' hissed Scar.

''Shut up Scar yesterday you almost made me mark him, which would kill him''i snapped.

''Val please just talk to him, i can feel his pain please we are gonna loose him'' she begged.

''If we already didn't'' i mumbled shutting her of.

But what id she's right? what if it's to late and i will lose him. No this can't be true i need to do something, i need to talk to him, maybe if i can at least talk to him, maybe after some time i will open up tell him the truth, maybe he will understand.

I just need to allow myself to be a bit selfish, it's not that hard right? i used to be selfish before, but i can't allow myself to be selfish with him. 

I need try, at least explain him why. I need to do this before it's to late.

I opened my door quickly running toward's Ace's room. I pushed his door open, and saw him sitting on his bed watching TV. He glanced my way his eyes showing no emotion, there were not spark's in that look, no love nothing just pure emptiness.

I took a step toward's him, and sighed preparing myself to talk, but he beat me to it.

''What do you want?'' he asked coldly.

Why is he talking to me like this? i can't understand did he realise what a monster i am? or how much of a bad person i am?

''I...I just wanted to talk'' i stuttered nervously.

He rolled his eyes in boredom then talked. ''Well i don't wan't to, so  do me a favor and get out''he spat coldly.

His word's hurt me, they were very painful, but i tried to keep myself together and be strong. I have to be strong.

''I...Well you have to listen because it's important'' i stated.

''I'ts not important to me, so go'' he snapped looking back at the TV.

''Ace listen i know i did a lot of things i shouldn't have done, but there is a reason behind it''i whispered.

'' A reason?'' he chuckled darkly. ''What reason could there be huh? there is no reason the only thing there is, is that you are a heartless bi$ch,a monster who does not care about anyone but herself, so now you listen and listen good because i will not repeat myself again, cause your not worth it'' he spat. '' All you ever did was ignore me, hurt me and tell me that i mean nothing to you, that you don't care about me and you keeping me here only because we are mates so we have to be together to rule, but nothing more. Now i understood you were right we will only rule nothing more, i can do whatever i want and so can you, i can date whoever i want and same about you. Now it all changed you are no longer the bad one, now i am, so please leave me the hell alone'' he said coldly.

I stood there motionless not moving. I felt my eyes water, and my heart beat faster. What he just told me killed whatever life was left inside of me. I felt like he punched me several times in the heart and this punch will leave a bruise. He didn't care about me, he said that i'm heartless monster and he was right, but hearing that coming out of his mouth made it more painful. I lost him, i lost the only thing left that mattered to me. Maybe this was for the best? my plan worked right? i made him hate me so when i'm gone it does not hurt him, maybe i should be happy, i should be happy that he hates me, that he does not care, i should be happy that when i'm gone he will be okay, but i can't. I felt like he just ripped my heart out, but i didn't care i was not letting him go, i will have him back no matter how i promise.

''You are right i'm a heartless monster who cares for no one, but her family and you. So i don't care even if it coast's me my life i will prove you that i care for you, that you mean much more to me than you can imagine'' i whispered turing around and leaving him alone.